BY GUCCI

Gucci Guilty Eau breaks with the tradition of sparkling, cool eau de toilettes, conveying a more delicate, romantic attitude. The scent opens subtly with a warm aquatic accord and sweet lychee. The milky and delicate heart of lilac, the floral signature of the original, is now tinged with wild strawberry, while the musk base emulates the sultriness of bare skin. Gucci Guilty Eau takes the iconic bottle shape and drenches it in a frosted effect for a sensual tension between the cold metal and the softness of the frosted glass. Notes: Hot Acquatic Notes, Lilac, Wild Strawberry, Musky Notes. Style: Hot. Sensual. Provocative see more...

Dahra M.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can wear this scent anytime, anywhere! I love how sexy this smell is! It has a musky note that I love in a sexy fragrance. The bottle and packaging are a great addition to any dresser and the scent lasts on the skin.
Catherine M.
Palm Bay , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me perfume favorito, es súper fuerte pero me fascina pq con un poquito duras todo el día. Aparte de que siempre recibo muchos complementos cuando Lo uso. Tiene un aroma súper sofisticado
Maha F.
Algiers
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best perfume ever ! Never leaves my bag and I buy this as soon as a bottle is empty. The bottle looks fancy and the smell of it is sexy and yet lovely. I love this so much.
Farheen A.
Abu Dhabi , ['', '', 'Uae ']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone had their scent.
This is mine.
For the past six years, this has been a staple and I never see me going back,
This musky, warm and sexy smell is everything!
Anastasija M.
Skopje Kisela voda
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hella expencive and the smell is so bad my bf wore this perfume and I almost died so i don't know I don't like gucci I want just The clothes