BY GUCCI

Guilty Diamond Pour Homme Eau De Toilette Spray (Limited Edition) see more...

Paige W.
This isn't my favorite scent but I do like it alright. It smells strong and is long lasting all day. The bottle is beautiful to display and once this bottle is done I probably won't get it again because I like more woody scents.
Anthony F.
Clifton, New Jersey
As soon as I opened it I felt the smell very pleasant, it is a unique smell, I felt like an elegant gentleman, my wife fell in love with my new smell.
Kimberly F.
It smells amazing. The scent lasts for a long time also. I highly recommend this scent.