Gucci Guilty by Gucci for Men uploaded by minou m.

BY GUCCI

Buy Gucci Gift Sets - An aromatic and mysterious fragrance for men, Gucci Guilty will captivate you with combined notes of Lavender, Lemon, Orange Flower, Cedar Wood, and Patchouli. see more...

Mamadou N.
Robbinsdale
One of the best set I always get , the smell last long very good ! After talking shower with it shower gel, your skip feel fresh and good for the face if you have a very sensitive skin this will help a lot
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Purchased this for my husband! Smells AMAZING !! It is his absolute favorite cologne now !! It has such a nice musky smell, I love when he wears it, I almost want to wear it myself !! Would buy it again !!
Cristina S.
Puyallup, WA
I purchased this for my husband on his birthday! It was on his wishlist for awhile and I have to say, It smells so amazing! He loves it as well and has to wear it everywhere we go. It's just the right amount of musky and fresh, in that light masculine way. Definitely recommend for a overall everyday kind of cologne.
Dakota R.
Platteville, WI
I was skeptical to try a pricier cologne at first, seeing as I always purchased the $10 cologne deals, but I was floored by how great Guccci Guilty smelled! It's perfect for springtime and has a light scent that doesn't disappoint. I get compliments on a regular basis. Plus, a single bottle lasts me a year. Great value, great scent, and amazing cologne!
Tiffany B.
Nicholasville, KY
My only complaint about this product is it being a little too pricey but what do you expect its Gucci. It smells wonderful and the scent last all day. When he walks in the door from work I can still smell it. Great scent.
Charlie R.
Bronx, NY
Gucci Guilty is a great value! This is my second bottle and I still love it. The smell is refreshing and not too heavy, but it also lasts a long time. I've received any complements from women while wearing it. So, if women love it, I do too! Highly recommend thank you Gucci Guilty by Gucci for Men
Gayle S.
Minneapolis
This is, hands down, one of my favorite scents. Being able to walk into a room and know that you are being noticed because of my scent is empowering. I appreciate a versatile scent. One I can wear to corporate and then out for a night on the town. Gucci Guilty is that scent. A permanent for my collection!
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
I bought this for my boyfriend and I ended getting the set because it was such a great deal the smell is amazing I just want him to be around me all day. You don't need to spray a lot and the scent defiantly last a long time. Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
Tia M.
Swannanoa, NC
I don't spend much on myself, but this cologne smells amaze balls! I bought it for my husband for his birthday last year, he loved it and he smells like what I'd imagine Johnny Depp smells like (swoon)!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh. I purchased this for my boyfriend on a trip to Las Vegas a few weeks ago and I am melted by the scent! It is very long lasting and in a nice manly bottle. The price is comparable to other colognes with higher end brands. I would definitely purchase this for him again!