BY GUCCI

Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Tiffany G.
Overton, NE
Bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas, I loved the smell. Bonus: he loved the smell and has to use it sparingly so not to run out too quickly lol
Layla A.
Folsom
I bought this for my brother on his birthday the smell is so sexy. It's not sweet and stays on for a very very long time.
Francesca P.
Toronto
Got this set for my boyfriend for our anniversary and he loved it ! ive purchased and owned gucci scents in the past and this one smells great! the price is very comparable and worth the price !
Wassim F.
Bouira
People always ask me what is that I'm wearing. I always get compliments when I wear it, I love this ❤Great gift for a great price