Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Oscar C.Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lakeshia R.Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by David R.

BY GUCCI #9 in Cologne

Men's 3.0 oz EDT Spray. The Guilty Black lovers bring out the most scandalous sides of each other. Alone they are magnificent together irrepressible. Fearless in their passion they are brazen shameless unpredictable ready for each and every explosive encounter. Their attraction is instinctive as they go where they sense danger and each other. Too much is never enough for our young hedonists who drive each other to stray ever darker. Life is thrilling and meant to be lived to the fullest. Again and again they give in to pleasure and the excitement of breaking the rules. Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme is a daring aromatique fougere inviting you to indulge in your deepest desires. Notes include Lavender Coriander Orange Flower and Patchouli. see more...

• Looking to get a special guy a gift, Would this be a good...3 Answers
  • Do you prefer this or the original guilty?1 Answers
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Wow this smells oh so good! I cannot explain it enough! I cannot sniff it enough! My boyfriend got it from scentbird & I new straight away what it was from a sample I got from probably a Macy’s magazine. It’s the most amazing scent for men wow & it works really well after it mixes with your natural oils. Does it get even better? It also lasts an unbelievable long time. He only sprays it once & I can still smell it on his two day old shirt. Scent still stays through strong smoke smell too.
Oscar C.
tacoma
This cologne is a must have! If you have the money get the biggest bottle you can because you’re most likely going to use it a lot. It’s a scent for nightlife, dates/intimate settings, It’s not a cologne that has a heavy scent that could cause a headache but it does last all day/night.
Jileen M.
Greenville
Got this for my hubby’s birthday. He loves it, and it is the first cologne that I have loved on him. It is fresh smelling and masculine, but not overpowering. (I am somewhat sensitive to smells though just for reference!) I would definitely recommend.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
This is my husband's favorite cologne and oh my goodness it's mine too. This smell is so incredibly sexy and I can't get enough of it when he puts it on. It is quite pricey because it is a high end fragrance, but it's so worth it!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I LOVE GUCCI GUILTY BLACK MAKE ME SMELL AND FEEL GOOD.THE SMELL REMIND ME OF MY TRIP TO LONDON AND IT LAST LONG IT'S THE ONLY FRAGRANCE I WILL EVER WEAR. Gucci Guilty Black Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Rebecca M.
Beaverton, OR
I love how this smells. I buy it for my husband every Christmas! It’s his absolute favorite and I love it on him! It’s a bit pricy but totally worth it ! But the packaging is horrendous, which it were a bit nicer
Emily G.
Chillicothe, OH
This smells amazing. I got this for my fiancé for Christmas and she loved it. The scent last all day only a couple sprays in the morning and she smells amazing the entire day. Depending on where you purchase this cologne it can get prices but at ulta it isn't to high. You have to be willing to pay that little extra to get good smelling cologne or perfume that will last you long because you only have to use a couple sprays each day and the scent will last all day.
William F.
Orlando
I’ve been using this product for 2 years. From the first use to its most recent, I have gotten compliments on the way I smell.
As someone who is a professional performer, it’s important to leave a good impression even with small details. Gucci Guilty has left a classy, enduring scent through my sweatiest of dance routines to the most elegant of weddings; most importantly, though, it’s tasteful scent didn’t feel out of place on either of those occasions.
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
I first smelled this fragrance in Paris and HAD to have it. Gucci Guilty Black is one of my go to fragrances. It lasts a long time, the packaging is gorgeous, and most importantly it smells amazing. It has a clean, masculine scent that any person will love.
Jarron F.
Beaumont, TX
I love this product it has been the reason for several compliments lately. Highly recommend purchasing it for a gift or if you are looking for a wonderful fragrance for yourself.This is a fragrance I have bought and will continue to buy. Now that is saying something!!!
Jeanette L.
Charlotte, NC
Looking to get a special guy a gift, Would this be a good scent to give someone. Is the scent overly strong?
Rubal s.
Do you prefer this or the original guilty?

Sephora