BY GUCCI

Gucci Guilty Black Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend got me this for my birthday three years ago and I still have some of it left (but miss me with your lectures about aging perfumes, please). The travel-sized one has been my friend on many trips and the lotion was the first thing to get used up. I liked the consistency, though my boyfriend said it was too watery for him. The box this comes in has been dual-purpose for us as we've used it to store and display so many other things. My only issue is that the primary perfume bottle is extremely (EXTREMELY) difficult to clean and gets really smudged up for some reason.
Sheneaqua R.
Sheneaqua R.
Brooklyn , NY
 I bought Gucci guilty for my uncle and he love the scent so much that he wanted a bigger bottle! it smells very musky but clean for a male  scent! I would highly recommend it to anyone that is purchasing for someone else as you cannot go wrong with this. It is very unique !
Samandy T.
Samandy T.
Bronx, NY
Best perfume ever! It smell so soft and it's stays for a long time. Love it! I usually mix this perfume with the guilty lotion. People can never identify what perfume I am wearing. I recommend this perfume to anyone that has smell sensitivity. The best perfume!
Rashmi M.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A good 5 stars and more for this! Gifted to my husband and he loved it! He said he couldn't be happier! Wears it everyday for office, and I loved it! Thanks Gucci for being such a classy brand and delivering such amazing products. The brand assures excellence!
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Ugghh what can i NOT say thats good about gucci.. Gucci black is my favorite scent then the flora one .
You dont need alot of sprays it lasts all day long and the packaging is adorable. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great scent
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Dublin
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a Christmas present and I was reluctant to use it as generally I do not like Gucci fragrances and think they all smell fairly similar.I actually loved how this smelled on me and constantly got compliments on the fragrance. Many of my friends have purchased it as a result.The only downside is the fragrance does not last throughout the day (on me), and I have to re-apply.
lindsey m.
lindsey m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for partner as gift and I absolutely love the scent this product has, it lasts for so long on skin and is there but not too over powering.  Everything in the set was lovely and he will definitely  be buying more when it runs out, as has become his reach to scent.
Emma M.
Emma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume it is simply gorgeous I love it and always keep it in my handbag for mornings when I'm rushing out. This perfume is perfect for day or night and suits all occasions. It is my go to and always keeps me smelling good