BY GUCCI

GUCCI GUILTY Body Lotion, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Bukky L.
Bukky L.
I don't care about Gucci Body lotion cause it is so water down to me. Now the perfum spray i do really like to use more.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Guilty perfume is so sassy and smoldering. A favorite go-to of mine for sure. I first learned of it from my friends mom. It's cool how she and I can both wear it- versatile fragrance.
chrissy r.
chrissy r.
Hazard, KY
This product by Gucci is okay. Its really expensive also. The smell is not flattering at all. So I would not recommend this one at all.
Julissa R.
Julissa R.
Newark, NJ
I love the smell sophisticated. it smells so amazing. no explanation just buy it either this or the perfume itself
katie g.
katie g.
Alton, IL
Love this scent it is perfect for the fall and winter months. And the scent lasts a long time.
kenia o.
kenia o.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
It came as a set with the fragance and I love it it also has a slight shimmer to it very subtle but gives skin a glow
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
I absolutely LOVE this scent as a perfume.. so i can imagine the lotion would be just as amazing. Its a beautiful scent and lasts all day!!