Gucci Guilty 3 Piece Gift Set for Men uploaded by Lane Y.

BY GUCCI #6 in Fragrance Sets

Gucci Guilty for Men 3 Piece Gift Set ( Eau De Toilette Spray 3.0 Ounce +a/s Balm 1.6 Ounce+ All Over Shampoo 1.6 Ounce ) by Gucci. A mix of excitement and intrigue, the Gucci Guilty for Men, is an overwhelming assimilation of fresh lemon, cool lavender, and zesty pink pepper, orange blossom, patchouli, cedar, sandalwood, and amber notes, that inspires a composition that is uncompromising and provocative. For a man who knows what he wants and gets what he wants. see more...

Jessica H.
This gift set is EVERYTHING! Ladies, if you’re like me and you love your guy smelling good, then you should purchase this, he packaging is great and the scent is just amazing! If you’re sensitive to certain scents then this is the product for you, You will love it! Gucci
Chris L.
This Cologne is one of my favorites it’s long lasting smell that everywhere you go people will ask “ what cologne are you using”? I think every guy needs to buy one. I finished mine I’ll definitely be buying another one.
Tina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite Gucci suit for men purchased this for my husband for our anniversary and he loves it the bottle is so expensive and elegant and the scent is so invigorating people stop us all the time to ask what type of cologne he is wearing purchased at a local Macy’s would definitely definitely buy it again
Neen B.
Brought this for my love for Christmas last year & he’s wore literally everyday. He even purchased a few replacements. Glad to say I have great taste & it’s definitely not too overpowering. Strongly recommend for Christmas ladies & gents!
Amanda G.
This makes my husband smell so good and we purchased it at the local Dillards here in town. Nice bottle. Smells excellent. Value is alright for the price I wish the bottle was a little bit bigger. Highly recommend to others.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
God I love the women’s one and it’s my fav and so I def love the men’s version of it as well it’s just so well for any time of the day or night just the right strong scent that lasts quite long.
Nikki  N.
I bought this for my son at Christmas. I do like it, however I think the scent doesn’t last that long especially for it being layered. It has a nice warm earthy scent.
Brittney R.
I loveeee this fragrance - it is perfect for the younger guy, masculine but cool smell. If you like a more musty fragrance this is not the one for you. The only con I find that everyone man owns it so if your looking to stand out, you may want to pass or you can use it on  special occasions.
Nadine G.
Richmond
I love this 3 piece set. It so good for the holidays and smells amazing. I love wearing men's cologne more than womens. It is very very nice and long wearing and works well with my body chemistry. I originally got it for my fiance but ended up stealing it from him because I loved it so much!
Joshua H.
Indianapolis, IN
How fresh is this fragrance? Are there any other designer fragrances it compares with?
Kyle M.
I have used the Gucci Guilty Black before, and was just wondering if this was close in the scent profile? How are the other products that are included in the gift set?
Makeup G.
Bronx, NY
Can someone describe this for me? I need a gift for my brother,and i am wondering if this is the one?