BY GUCCI

Veeru N.
henderson
Great scent loved it.My girlfriend loved it even more . I tend to buy a lot of guava mens fragrances and have yet to be disappointed.
Mercedes G.
My dad used this it smells really strong but he smelled good and the smell lasted all day but it's a good for guys
Ann Marie S.
I bought this for my husband and he loves it, now my brothers have asked about it. I think I know what's going on their Christmas list
Shaye B.
Love the scent of this. I bought this while it was on sale in a gift set! Great value for money Deffo impressed