BY GUCCI

A new signature for the modern Gucci man, Gucci by Gucci Pour Homme combines classic masculine appeal with cool, contemporary elegance. A modernized woody chypre, Frida Giannini s inaugural male fragrance culminates both vision and tradition. The top and the heart of the fragrance bring a smooth, crisp freshness with the essence of cypress and calone. Violet and bergamot create a masculine floralcy for a natural and timeless appeal. A unique heart distinguishes the scent, and intensifies its character with warm incense and a leathery accord, with tobacco notes bestowing a touch of sweetness. Amber provides warmth, longevity and depth with black pepper contributing a striking, sparkling effect. The base is complete with woody notes of patchouli, cedarwood and amyris for undeniable elegance. see more...

Evelyn  .
Leaves the man smelling so good it's a cologne that when a man wears it it leaves the smell as he is walking love it
tiffany b.
Stanton, CA
Really strong! last along time let me tell you! hours after you can still smell it on my husband
Susana N.
Riverdale, MD
LOVED THE SMELL THE STRENGTH AND THE ATTENTION IT GIVES, THE SET ITS PERFECT FOR ANY GIFTING
atk k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to the store looking for a Christmas gift that is unique for my spouse. I knew he was craving for a new cologne from what he had. I smelt so many fragrances and wasn't sold to any of them. The next visit I took my spouse with me and we went testing different fragrances again. Still couldn't make up my mind. Then this sales guy walked up to us with a sample of Gucci guilty and instantly, I and my spouse looked at each other and nodded a big Ya! This is it. We were completely sold to the smell. I would rate a five star. It has a very romantic, fresh and pleasant smell and last all day long. I recommend it very highly to anyone looking for quality and absolute good price. Yes. Worth every penny I spent.
Claire B.
Oceanside, CA
It is difficult for me to encounter a bad smelling aftershave. I love when my man has a fresh clean, great smelling face. You're definitely paying for the brand with this one but if you find it on sale you must grab it!
Kristy W.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was searching hard for something for my husband and I was at ulta the sales woman came over and showed me a few ehh she gave me this to smell and I was like oh yes this is the one
Amanda C.
Richmond Hill, NY
Purchased as a gift for my boyfriend and he loved it the smell is delightful and the scent lasts all day. Even after washing the clothes you still smell a hint of it lingering. I would definitely recommend for others.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great set! i love this, had to order it online but super happy with the smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hannah S.
Lynnwood, WA
We bought this for my brother and he seems to really love it. I'm not sure if it's the fact that it says Gucci or if it's the smell but he loved it!
Renee M.
Saint Charles, MO
I bought this for my husband and he loves it! I love the smell and how it makes his face feel so smooth. I definitely recommend this Gucci gift set.