BY GUCCI

Women's Gift Set - 1.7 oz EDT Spray + 3.3 oz Body Lotion. A modernized Chypre Frida Gianinni's first fragrance creation combines classical perfumery with her unique flair for innovation. The fragrance smolders with a striking patchouli base which makes its entrance early and like the Gucci woman leaves a lasting impression. At the same time the top of the fragrance emerges with an unexpected and exotic blend of guava and pear bringing uniqueness and modernity. see more...

Tanzania W.
san Fernando, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift and I wish I still had it. It smells great it's not a heavy sent at all. Its more for going out. The packaging was nice and Its good to have it displayed with other expensive perfumes.
Betsy O.
The packing is pretty dope and the smells is really good and long lasting . Gucci makes pretty good fragrances
Fatima E.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I actually received this as a gift on my birthday and I love it it smells really good and last
Tasia B.
Corvallis, OR
I got a free sample of this from Ulta and I really like it! It's kinda sweet kinda musky
Miranda N.
Roxboro, NC
Gucci is one of the best fragrance companies. Absolutely a favorite of mine.
Jaye L.
Ive been wearing this scent for years. Even though i own at least 30 other fragrances this is my go to my signature. Its soft yet sext n lasts forever.
Ivy N.
I love this scent and especially the gift set. I look forward to the holiday season when they put out their sets.
Madelyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great scent not to over powering a a long lasting . Something I look for in a fragrance and worth the price
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually bought this set for the lotion, but am glad I dd. Now I love both the spray and the lotion.
monique m.
I LOVE ANY TYPE OF PURFIUM ITS WORTH IT ..................................................................