Gucci Gary Silk Head Wrap, Size One Size - Beige

by Gucci

Rows of sparkling crystals further the opulent aesthetic of a pleated-silk head wrap. Color(s): beige. Brand: GUCCI. Style Name: Gucci Gary Silk Head Wrap. Style Number: 5418009. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gucci Gary Silk Head Wrap, Size One Size - Beige!
Columbus, MS
I love this headpiece!! It is so beautiful and the pink rose color blends together so well with my haircolor and Eye color! this was my third Gucci purchase, and I'm really satisfied with the results
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else #1fan #GUCCIGURL
Ft worth , TX
Love using this wrap when.sleeping or doing my makeup . It's HD my baby hairs in place without leaving a crazy mark on my hair or head
GASTONIA, NC
this is super cute and also keeps your ears warm once it start getting cold. very fashionable and you can wear it alot
Gucci me gusta me encanta no se.como.explicarlo excelente.sin duda alguna lo mΓ‘ximo perfecto amo sus productos
tunisia manouba mornaguia
I love this Marquette I like this productπŸ‘πŸ‘ he is my best Marquette πŸ’—πŸ’— I love it he is a good and perfect πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Sooooooo beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 i loooooove it soooo much i have to try it it looks sweet and luxury