Gucci Gardenia Gift Set

by Gucci

Gucci Gardenia Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Does the fragrance smell nice? I really want this set!!!
Does the fragrance smell nice? I really want this set!!!
Me respondam se tem uma durabilidade boa e se fixa bem, se é bem de boas e se é cheiroso? De boas mesmo?
Start your review of Gucci Gardenia Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Clifton Springs
I love the smell of gardenias. This is so great of a product.
I am a repeat user of course. I recommend this produce to all.I would not improve this product.
This is the real deal do not purchase an alternative until you try this.
I love the smell of gardenias. This is so great of a product.
This is the real deal do not purchase an alternative until you try this.
Lynn, MA
This perfume kinda of became my office signature scent. One person bought, then I also bought because it is amazing then three other co workers bought it. It is amazing scent. It is not the most long lasting but I don't mind because it is so unique.
Sarasota
I love make up and perfume it smells really good and I love looking beautiful wen I come out the house every day , the cuter I am the cuter I get every morning and night . Have a good day everyone and god bless you all dearly mwuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
103 weimar st buffalo ny
Love love love !!!! Smells amazing love that includes travel size spray as well !!!! No need for improvement already perfect . Repeat user definitely wasn’t my first time !!! Definitely recommend to others !!!
Parma Heights, OH
I love the way this smells the package it comes on is very cute love the colors and the body wash and lotion that comes with it it makes you skin so smooth and solky
Love this fragance, floral modern and sophisticated! And the bottle is Beautiful too high recomendable any date or special ocation or even any day to feeling Gorgeous, best Brand Gucci is the to go for sure !!!
Columbus
The smell of Gucci Gardenia was a very strong scent and was not very pleasant. I got this product in a sample size and never used it more than once. I would not recommend this scent if you don’t like strong and potent smells.
Chicago
By far my FAVE fragrance!!! I absolutely love gardenias. Takes me back to being a child growing up in the south. The smell is not overwhelming, it's just right. I wear this daily!!!!
Philadelphia
It amazing I love everything about this product and I recommend it to anyone to buy it because it is smells so good. Not too strong and too sweet it just so beautiful.
Everyone I know is asking me why I smell so good. Well I'll tell you, this perfume gift set is so pretty and the smell is universally accepted by all and everyone loves it. I was a little hesitant to buy it due to the price but I would have paid double knowing what I know now. This is the best perfume I've ever owned! Gucci Gardenia Gift Set
Ask a question to the Influenster community...