BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Red Berries, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Brown Sugar Accord. About: Gorgeous Gardenia is a paean to the lightness of the shrub's first blossom and the addictive richness of it in full bloom the result is gorgeously feminine. A sparkling prelude of succulent red berries and juicy pear give way to an opulent floral heart. The plushness of gardenia petals is enhanced by the creamy warmth of frangipani flower, underlain by the delectable aroma of patchouli and brown sugar. The woman who chooses to wear this fragrance exudes a sultry sensuality that is both lush and enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower. Experience the authentic scent of Gorgeous Gardenia in an iconic Limited Edition design by Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele. The scent is tinted a radiant modern pop pink that is also beautifully executed in a new outer carton, where it meets the flora and fauna of the botanical Flora print. The Flora Garden Collection is a bouquet of scents inspired by the House's renowned Flora pattern. "With Flora by Gucci, I wanted to express the loveliness of the Flora woman: charming, romantic, and optimistic." Frida Giannini, Gucci Creative Director

• Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?1 Answers
Kseniya B.
Otsego, MN
Best perfumes ever!!!!! Stays on all day, and smells wonderful. It's a little pricey, but totally worth every penny!! Very floral and sweet!! Bought mine at Sephora. This perfume is perfect for spring and I would totally buy it over and over again!!
laveezza K.
Muscat
It smells so nice like fresh flowers and sweets... It stay 2 to 3 hours easily... Doesn't stay longer than that...
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
One of my absolute favorite perfumes, I wear it whenever I want to go out. The scent is very feminine, and everyone always wants to know what I'm wearing when I do. It won't last all day, you may have to reapply after a few hours. But I think this would work well for those sensitive to scents as it is light. I always repurchase when I run out.
sarah b.
Philippi
I love love this perfume! It's wonderful. I'm very picky on what kind of perfume I wear and this one I have no problem. It's not too strong or over kill. U will love ir.. it's expensive but worth the money.
Jessica M.
Harvest
First off this is a beautiful bottle. My daughters love it as well, it doesn't compare to others. He scent is fresh and yummy! It lasts all day long through being a mom of three and everything my life takes on day to day.
Yarianny H.
What a Fancy perfume, as fancy as the brand!!! Omg I love it so much, it is so mee!!!, I can't with it!!
Giselle M.
Medley, FL
smell very good. is like million flowers in your skin. long lasting i can say last for all day. good and cute presentation the bottle is good quality
Andrea A.
I usually love floral scents so I thought I was going to love this edition but I did not... I had to return it! It was too floral for me.
Dominique C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my Summer/Spring go to perfume. Its light, floral, and sweet! I always get so many compliments when i'm wearing this. One of my favorites, and repeat purchases!
JY_Phang j.
malaysia
best gift for teenager as it is pink in colour and the smell is unique , I just love it when I 1st bought it , I'm going to buy another bottle after this , quite long lasting , so is highly recommended , a little of flowery smell more girlish and sweet smell
Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?