BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Red Berries, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Brown Sugar Accord. About: Gorgeous Gardenia is a paean to the lightness of the shrub's first blossom and the addictive richness of it in full bloom the result is gorgeously feminine. A sparkling prelude of succulent red berries and juicy pear give way to an opulent floral heart. The plushness of gardenia petals is enhanced by the creamy warmth of frangipani flower, underlain by the delectable aroma of patchouli and brown sugar. The woman who chooses to wear this fragrance exudes a sultry sensuality that is both lush and enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower. Experience the authentic scent of Gorgeous Gardenia in an iconic Limited Edition design by Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele. The scent is tinted a radiant modern pop pink that is also beautifully executed in a new outer carton, where it meets the flora and fauna of the botanical Flora print. The Flora Garden Collection is a bouquet of scents inspired by the House's renowned Flora pattern. "With Flora by Gucci, I wanted to express the loveliness of the Flora woman: charming, romantic, and optimistic." Frida Giannini, Gucci Creative Director

• Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?1 Answers
sarah b.
Philippi
I love love this perfume! It's wonderful. I'm very picky on what kind of perfume I wear and this one I have no problem. It's not too strong or over kill. U will love ir.. it's expensive but worth the money.
Alyssa P.
Lithia, FL
I love this perfume. The bottle is so gorgeous and I love the display. It smells like heaven in a bottle. It's a little pricey, but worth it. I will buy it again and I definitely recommend it to anyone
Sarah O.
Lanham, MD
Got this for my mom and she loves it great scent makes you happy and you will eat a lot of compliments it last for a good amount of time not as long as I want though but I would re purchase this
Tonya S.
I love the the spray and i had a lot of man come up and not say much but smile and say hey. It a light scent and it's not harsh to and it a nice bottle to have on my vanity. It last long that i really like and stay on you all day long that i love about this spray.
Altagracia C.
By far one of my favorite perfumes by Gucci I love love love this perfume!! I must own at least three bottles already , I also love Gucci guilty and Gucci envy ! I love Gucci perfume Period
Terra B.
Manvel, TX
I received this as a gift and it was one of the best ones yet. I have my go to fragrance but this is worth it. It smelled like no other smell I smelled before. I love fragrance and I plan on purchasing it for myself.
ashlye c.
montebello
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! I love everything about this product. It's a good value not that pricey. It's long lasting and hats awesome. I'm a first time user. But I would love to buy this again any time I would have the time .
Diana T.
Very pretty design and with a beautiful scent. It's cute and anyone would love it. It lasts for a very long time, I would recommend this to others. I have used this product a couple of times now and I am satisfied.
Kim L.
Bellflower ,CA
Love how it smells and love how they designed and rapped the perfume in a bow with a tie around it and love how it can last for a long time but also really strong
Joplin K.
This smells like heaven. The bottle is so pretty and it smells so fresh and sweet and I love this one better than the Dior. This is my first time using it but I will refill once I'm out.
Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?