BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Red Berries, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Brown Sugar Accord. About: Gorgeous Gardenia is a paean to the lightness of the shrub's first blossom and the addictive richness of it in full bloom the result is gorgeously feminine. A sparkling prelude of succulent red berries and juicy pear give way to an opulent floral heart. The plushness of gardenia petals is enhanced by the creamy warmth of frangipani flower, underlain by the delectable aroma of patchouli and brown sugar. The woman who chooses to wear this fragrance exudes a sultry sensuality that is both lush and enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower. Experience the authentic scent of Gorgeous Gardenia in an iconic Limited Edition design by Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele. The scent is tinted a radiant modern pop pink that is also beautifully executed in a new outer carton, where it meets the flora and fauna of the botanical Flora print. The Flora Garden Collection is a bouquet of scents inspired by the House's renowned Flora pattern. "With Flora by Gucci, I wanted to express the loveliness of the Flora woman: charming, romantic, and optimistic." Frida Giannini, Gucci Creative Director

• Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?1 Answers
Asma S.
I like the smell and the size of the bottle. It last a very long time. I don’t like the ridiculous amount of money I have to spend to get though. I don’t think I will buy it after this one. Everything else was great about it.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this scent! I bought it a few weeks ago and it smells very floraly (hence the name) it is great for when I’m going out at night. The packaging is so cute & I’ve already dropped it (go figure) and it didn’t break so props to Gucci for their durable containers
Lauren H.
Huntingtown
Smells so good!! And I think it last really good on your skin through out the day.. it wasn't cheap but I think it was a good day and a little goes a long way!! That's my review but I hope everyone tries it out because it's honestly awesome!! So have a good day
Andrea G.
This was and still is my favorite perfume of all time! It was pricey, but well worth your money because it does last a long time, not to mention it wears throughout your whole night not like other perfumes that fade away after an hour of wearing it!
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Looovvee this scent. It's hard to find but it's very elegant and leaves a lasting impression on people when you leave the room. I bought this at Sephora. I've only bought it once but if I come across it again I will definitely purchase.
Genna M.
Alexandria
I liked his product I mean it was ok but not the best I tossed it on my bed because I was cleaning an it landed on a blanket and broke but I did live the smell of it it was amazing and it broke on my birthday and it sucked
Jessica M.
Harvest
First off this is a beautiful bottle. My daughters love it as well, it doesn't compare to others. He scent is fresh and yummy! It lasts all day long through being a mom of three and everything my life takes on day to day.
val l.
Bangor, PA
I would relaly love to have this fro free for my monthly thank you guys for helping and supporting me through this stuff I hope I can get all of this for free and it's not sone scam
Emma D.
I'm not usually much of a perfume person but my aunt bought this for me and I really liked it. I use it pretty often and it seems to be lasting pretty well. When I run out I might try to buy another bottle if I can.
Noemi H.
Dallas , TX
It's absolutely great smells fantastic I recently just ran out but it's definitely long lasting, it's a bit pricey but it's worth it , love the design on the bottle , I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?