BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Red Berries, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Brown Sugar Accord. About: Gorgeous Gardenia is a paean to the lightness of the shrub's first blossom and the addictive richness of it in full bloom the result is gorgeously feminine. A sparkling prelude of succulent red berries and juicy pear give way to an opulent floral heart. The plushness of gardenia petals is enhanced by the creamy warmth of frangipani flower, underlain by the delectable aroma of patchouli and brown sugar. The woman who chooses to wear this fragrance exudes a sultry sensuality that is both lush and enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower. Experience the authentic scent of Gorgeous Gardenia in an iconic Limited Edition design by Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele. The scent is tinted a radiant modern pop pink that is also beautifully executed in a new outer carton, where it meets the flora and fauna of the botanical Flora print. The Flora Garden Collection is a bouquet of scents inspired by the House's renowned Flora pattern. "With Flora by Gucci, I wanted to express the loveliness of the Flora woman: charming, romantic, and optimistic." Frida Giannini, Gucci Creative Director

• Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?1 Answers
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
HANDS DOWN, THIS IS WHAT LUXURY SMELLS LIKE. I was very surprised when I first smelled this and even more excited wearing it. It’s scent is sweet and floral, yet classic all in one. Typically I don’t look for perfumes like this, but it is my favorite. I would bathe in it. My only qualm is that it doesn’t come in in a eau de perfum version. That is what I truly desire. But that aside, I love the scent and it lasts a decent amount of time on my skin.
Olivia N.
This is by far my favorite perfume. I bought it as a gift for myself over the summer and I now have bought this product over 3 times. Not because there isn't enough in it. For a regular perfume wearer this might last you 4-5 years but I bath in this stuff it smells so good. It's a little pricey but completely worth it! Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Spray
Julia E.
This perfume from gucci has a great smell. I would where it everyday until it ran out. I looked forward to the packaging as well since has a cute design. Also, I do wish it was a bigger size.
Dominique C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my Summer/Spring go to perfume. Its light, floral, and sweet! I always get so many compliments when i'm wearing this. One of my favorites, and repeat purchases!
Kseniya B.
Otsego, MN
Best perfumes ever!!!!! Stays on all day, and smells wonderful. It's a little pricey, but totally worth every penny!! Very floral and sweet!! Bought mine at Sephora. This perfume is perfect for spring and I would totally buy it over and over again!!
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
One of my absolute favorite perfumes, I wear it whenever I want to go out. The scent is very feminine, and everyone always wants to know what I'm wearing when I do. It won't last all day, you may have to reapply after a few hours. But I think this would work well for those sensitive to scents as it is light. I always repurchase when I run out.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Gucci is my absolute favorite company so I love anything they make but this is just so delicious I love it I bought it at a perfume store in an airport it's smelled so good I could immediately decipher which perfume it was from its smell
Isabelle C.
Phoenix, AZ
This perfume is amazing!!! It caught my interest because of how beautiful the box is, I tried it on at my local ulta and as I walked through the store I just couldn't stop smelling it!!! It's sweet but still sexy and not too overpowering like other floral scents. Definitely would reccomend, and the packaging is great quality too!
Danielle M.
Manalapan, NJ
This smells really amazing. You can also spray it on very easily. Njdjzjzjzjsjjjhhhhb Dutch evils smelter scowl to be the same thing is I think it was the only thing I can get it was 😊 to be a good time and effort guttural in a bit 😊 the and a terrestrials to
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This perfume has a very soft smell to it I like it it does last long I think the bottle looks cute and the package was cute looking as well the scent smells like if your walking at a patio full of fresh flowers so nice my husband was the one who bought it for me I totally recommend it
Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?