BY GUCCI #86 in Fragrance for Her

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Fruity FloralsKey Notes: Red Berries, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Brown Sugar Accord. About: Gorgeous Gardenia is a paean to the lightness of the shrub's first blossom and the addictive richness of it in full bloom the result is gorgeously feminine. A sparkling prelude of succulent red berries and juicy pear give way to an opulent floral heart. The plushness of gardenia petals is enhanced by the creamy warmth of frangipani flower, underlain by the delectable aroma of patchouli and brown sugar. The woman who chooses to wear this fragrance exudes a sultry sensuality that is both lush and enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower. Experience the authentic scent of Gorgeous Gardenia in an iconic Limited Edition design by Gucci Creative Director Alessandro Michele. The scent is tinted a radiant modern pop pink that is also beautifully executed in a new outer carton, where it meets the flora and fauna of the botanical Flora print. The Flora Garden Collection is a bouquet of scents inspired by the House's renowned Flora pattern. "With Flora by Gucci, I wanted to express the loveliness of the Flora woman: charming, romantic, and optimistic." Frida Giannini, Gucci Creative Director

Buy on Sephora
ΩLI∇IΔ Π.
This is by far my favorite perfume. I bought it as a gift for myself over the summer and I now have bought this product over 3 times. Not because there isn't enough in it. For a regular perfume wearer this might last you 4-5 years but I bath in this stuff it smells so good. It's a little pricey but completely worth it! Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Limited Edition Eau de Toilette Spray
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
Best perfumes ever!!!!! Stays on all day, and smells wonderful. It's a little pricey, but totally worth every penny!! Very floral and sweet!! Bought mine at Sephora. This perfume is perfect for spring and I would totally buy it over and over again!!
Jessie S.
Briarwood, NY
One of my absolute favorite perfumes, I wear it whenever I want to go out. The scent is very feminine, and everyone always wants to know what I'm wearing when I do. It won't last all day, you may have to reapply after a few hours. But I think this would work well for those sensitive to scents as it is light. I always repurchase when I run out.
Rebecca💜 T.
New York
Gucci is my absolute favorite company so I love anything they make but this is just so delicious I love it I bought it at a perfume store in an airport it's smelled so good I could immediately decipher which perfume it was from its smell
Izzy C.
Phoenix
This perfume is amazing!!! It caught my interest because of how beautiful the box is, I tried it on at my local ulta and as I walked through the store I just couldn't stop smelling it!!! It's sweet but still sexy and not too overpowering like other floral scents. Definitely would reccomend, and the packaging is great quality too!
Liviet A.
Bakersfield , CA
This perfume has a very soft smell to it I like it it does last long I think the bottle looks cute and the package was cute looking as well the scent smells like if your walking at a patio full of fresh flowers so nice my husband was the one who bought it for me I totally recommend it
Vennela G.
Manalapan, NJ
This smells really amazing. You can also spray it on very easily. Njdjzjzjzjsjjjhhhhb Dutch evils smelter scowl to be the same thing is I think it was the only thing I can get it was 😊 to be a good time and effort guttural in a bit 😊 the and a terrestrials to
Lauren H.
Huntingtown
Smells so good!! And I think it last really good on your skin through out the day.. it wasn't cheap but I think it was a good day and a little goes a long way!! That's my review but I hope everyone tries it out because it's honestly awesome!! So have a good day
Andrea G.
This was and still is my favorite perfume of all time! It was pricey, but well worth your money because it does last a long time, not to mention it wears throughout your whole night not like other perfumes that fade away after an hour of wearing it!
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Looovvee this scent. It's hard to find but it's very elegant and leaves a lasting impression on people when you leave the room. I bought this at Sephora. I've only bought it once but if I come across it again I will definitely purchase.
Hi,is there anybody from africa who recieved a box 😀?