BY GUCCI

A floral green fragrance for modern women Soft sweet savory romantic & inviting Contains notes of freesia green leaves & citrus zest Heart notes of peony & magnolia Base notes of musk sandalwood & chocolate accord Launched in 2012 Perfect for all occasions Product Line: Flora by Gucci Garden Collection Product Size: 100ml/3.3oz

• It really wort the price?? 2 Answers
  • The smell is apropiate for a 14 years old girl?7 Answers
  • Someone would give this perfume gift to someone ?4 Answers
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
People talk of fireworks happening when you first smell your perfect fragrance. For me this one is it! A beautiful sweet floral opening and a long lasting sweet/creamy dry down. Just wow - go out and smell it especially if you are a fan of sweeter scents. For reference my other favourite fragrances are 'Dior - forever and ever', 'Bath and Body Works - Be Enchanted', 'L'Occitane - Plum Blossom' and 'L'Occitane - Delice des Fleurs'
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
This is my favorite perfume. It is a light floral scent that really smells amazing. I get people complementing my perfume all the time. I wear this everyday and never get tired of it.
Jeanette C.
This is my go to perfume for the summer time. It smells fresh, not too fruity, nor too floral. Get many compliments when I wear it. A bit pricey but you do get bang for your buck. Will last you a very long time. One sprits is all you need. Recommend if you like a light, fresh smell not strong nor over bearing.
Ashley M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I love love love this fragrance !! Like all other Gucci fragrances this fragrance is long wearing and has a distinct smell. It's very floral and it lingers through out the day ..I find it gets sweeter on my skin which is perfect for me !!
Edlin H.
South Gate, CA
I got a sample of Gucci from Sephora and I honestly didn't think I was going to like it but ooh myyyy!!!! As soon as I smelled it I was in love! I had to go buy the full size one and I haven't looked back ever since!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Gucci Magnolia is a beautiful fragrance and it lingers all day. It is a soft and feminine floral appropriate for any occasion. I'm always complimented on this scent. The packaging is Beautiful and it's in a pretty glass container. If highly recommend this fragrance among the others in the series.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I love this perfume! So does my husband! My mom got it for me as a gift and it smells lovely! Not too strong very light scent that stays all day and has a fresh floral scent that you will love!
Lina R.
I fell in love with this scent at the Gucci store. I was beyond happy when I received it as a gift a month later! This scent has stopped people in their tracks! I'm always getting asked what I'm wearing.
Amber J.
I've been looking for a perfume that will continue to smell sweetly all day, and I have finally found it! I love the smell, its like a sweet flowery mist and it doesn't give me headaches like some do. id recommend this product to anyone.
Beaudrea C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
GUCCI Flora Garden Glamorous Magnolia smells beautiful. It is light and romantic without being overly sweet or flowery. It is one of my favorite scents. It reminds me of a new spring day.
Isomery P.
Puerto Rico
The smell is apropiate for a 14 years old girl?
Alice E.
GUARAMIRIM
Someone would give this perfume gift to someone ?
Jorge I.
It really wort the price??

back