suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

Es delicada y me encanta su diseño, muy moderno, dura muchísimo pues huele genial y con poco basta jaja, es suave y delicado, refrescante e increíble, primeira vez que la pruebo y me he enamorado, ya quiero tenerlo siempre en mi stock, es perfecto. lo amo
The fragrance belongs to my favorite type of woody-floral. The pyramid is quite simple. Top note: violet leaf Heart note: Iris, Violet (violet predominates to a greater extent) Base note: Leather (in perfume mainly serves to fix the aroma to add durability) In general, perfumery as a gift is a very risky option, even if you know the person who is gifted well. I love both iris and violet. However, the fragrance left a double impression. On the one hand, a very delicate, delicate, pleasant aroma. On the other hand, it is very simple and flat, it lacks some special zest to give it individuality from thousands of similar aromas. Did the creators succeed in the idea. In my opinion, partially. I have nothing to associate with the impulsive special aroma, it lacks mischief and coquetry, but there is more than enough luxury. In addition, the fragrance belongs to a certain age group, and it is not entirely clear which one. Violet really adds luxury and ... age. However, for respectable ladies it is too simple and flat. And for young girls, dear, to choose it among the more interesting and budget aromas. Resistance is average, I will not say that it is quickly exhausted. A couple of hours there is a light violet train. There seems to be nothing to complain about, the fragrance is perfect for every day. But very simple and inconspicuous. Iris is almost not felt, one violet that I want to dilute with fresher notes. Not to say that mono, but it sounds very similar.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does anyone know if the GUCCI FLORA GENEROUS VIOLET by Gucci - EDT SPRAY 1.6 OZ - WOMEN is still available? I got sooooo many compliments when wearing this scent. One of my all time favourites 😊
more questions