BY GUCCI #78 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Kierra K.
Memphis, TN
Finally purchased this beauty and it was worth every penny. It smells like sooooo freaking good like flowers or something. This will probably be my spring/summer scent for this year. It’s perfect for work and even going out. Not to strong not to soft.
Dezy J.
Athens, GA
I love it so much I use it until it's GONE! Lol I need to go get another one now. It's more on the affordable side as far as luxury perfumes go. It's not loud AT ALL. It settles very nicely and even when I feel like the scent is gone, I still get compliments on my perfume. It is lightly sweet and floral at the same time. 💖
saadiya c.
very soft and floral scent. I love wearing this in the spring and summer . it's very refreshing not to strong, just perfect. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. this perfume stays with you the whole day. Even if you don't smell it , everyone around you will.
Wendy L.
this smells warm and floraly. It's good for a winter scent. It might be a weird combo at first but you just get use to it after spraying it on and it adjust to your skin. It smells fabulous and it's one of my favorite perfumes !
Marilynn R.
Got this for a birthday present and I totally fell in love with the floral smell. I love that fact that it last almost all day.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Captivate anyone in your proximity when you're wearing the rich, empowering aroma of Flora by Gucci Glorious Mandarin. Created with the bold, energetic woman in mind, this refreshing scent is perfect for a day at the office or a fun meeting with friends. This enchanting fragrance is contained in a 3.3-ounce spray bottle for a lasting reserve and easy application.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This EDT is okay. Not my favorite though. It doesn't last long as expected because it's an EDT. This was an impulse buy for me. The first time I smelled it, I thought it was good so I bought it. After a week of use, I started to smell something similar to a detergent and I think the smell is only good during summer. The packaging is pretty but not the most beautiful I've ever owned. I ended up giving this to my sister who also is not a big fan of the scent.
Kat R.
Madison, WI
One of my absolute favorite scents ever!! I always have to have a bottle of this on hand. It's very beautiful- a mix beautiful floral and a hint of musk. It's seriously perfect
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
One of my absolute favorite perfumes, definitely my favorite from Gucci. Every drop is worth the price, and it smells amazing. It last about 8 hours before I have to spritz it on again, but I get many compliments!!
Lydia Ď.
Ce parfum est l'un de mes favoris, je ne l'achète pas souvent mais pour moi j'aime bien l'utiliser.......
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.