BY GUCCI #50 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Yamila G.
The most incredible perfume I have ever bought, the smell is addictive and it stays on you forever. Really really good and I highly recommend this one
Sabrina D.
Smells so good my co worker was wearing and I made her send me a picture of it so I could find it
Tamara J.
I first fell in love with Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia at an airport Duty Free shop, but was afraid it wouldn’t travel well, so I didn’t purchase. I could not stop thinking about the fragrance, though, so I ordered online during my trip so that it would arrive at my house right after I arrived home! This fragrance is floral, but also sweet and super fruity, which I love! It has notes of pear, berries, gardenia, frangipani and a little patchouli - Love it!!!!
Oona S.
Phoenix
Flora is a lovely perfume. It smells like real flowers, not at all synthetic. The glass bottle is pretty and the spray isn’t too strong. It lasts for a couple hours before needing to re-apply. A flirty, feminine scent and my favorite perfume.
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I’ve been looking for a nice gardenia scented perfume for a couple of years. I was ecstatic when I found this. It’s light, floral and clean smelling.
Gazelle B.
Long Is City, NY
It's a pretty good perfume for spring and summer. Got so many compliments from guys. It's girly, happy and sweet ( not overwhelming).  GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette  It is not super long lasting but still lasts around 4 hrs on my skin. Got it from MaxAroma and the price is worth it!
Ashley Z.
United States
Perfect spring time scent that is very floral like. I love this because its long lasting. Men drawl to this like beeees
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
My bottle is almost gone, and I'm mad! I love this fragrance so much. It's feminine and light. I underestimated how much I'd like this perfume when I first tried it. It smells expensive without trying too hard. I think it's one of those secret scents that you try to keep to yourself.
myriam g.
palma de mallorca

I have it as a little one to carry it in my purse, I have only put it on once for pity that it ends but I like how it smells. I will have to buy the big one to use it more
Rara D.
will never stop falling in love with its magnificent scent despite its very expensive price. the bottle is just elegance it lasts up to 12 hrs and the value of it is amazing... i will definitely buy it and i highly recommend it to every lady
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.