BY GUCCI #78 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! Perfect for spring and summer. I personally feel Gucci makes the best perfumes but it's not very long lasting only downside
beaute_maji a.
beaute_maji a.
skikda
Beauty Junkie Expert

"Okay, this is a tough one. I do love this one. I do. The Gardenia is true to scent. A very well done composition of it on Gucci's behalf. The berries, pear and frangipani all work miracles in this but it's just so.. in the background if you know what I mean.

For what I paid for a bottle, I would expect a little more than 2 hours of longevity and silliage but alas, this and my skin aren't meant to be. I mainly get red berries, gardenia and brown sugar.

Overall, it's a gorgeous gardenia based scent. Safe for blind buy and safe for all ages. It's sweety sweet but also very mature. Only downside is the disappointing lasting."
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and addictive the scent’s floral heart is embraced by red berries and pears and leaves the memory of delicate petals, warm frangipani flower, patchouli and brown sugar, Gorgeous Gardenia is an elegant, sensual, celebration of the shrug’s first blossom and sumptuous full bloom.”
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favourites! A bouquet of flirty, sweet and feminine notes! I always wear this when I am feeling cheeky and I am ALWAYS showered in compliments or being asked by people "what is that amazing scent you are you wearing!?" I find the fragrance very long wearing for an EDT and I am already on my second bottle! I also love the super beautiful and luxe packaging. Will continue to repurchase, it truely is stunning!
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this perfume recently and i am in love. the scent it's very fruity and floraly and the packaging is beautiful. the scent also lasts a good amount of time but not all day so i carry this around in my bag for when i need to reapply. i would definitely buy this perfume again as i think it is worth its price and has a gorgeous smell. i also get people asking what perfume it is that i'm wearing! would recommend.
Anjulie R.
Anjulie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
miPERFUME TIENE UN  AGRDABLE OLOR SUAVE Y MUY FEMENINO TENGO MUY BUENAS RECONMENDACIONES DE EL........
KAREN Z.
KAREN Z.
Cornelius, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells soft and beautiful. Its floral but warm and so gorgeous. Im loving it ! Nice bottle and sweet eau de parfum... #Gucci
Madeline E.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful floral scent. It's fresh and clean and feminine without being girly. It's appropriate for both night and day even the office. I'd recommend this if you enjoy white florals and airy scents
jeny f.
jeny f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
S me hace que para mí es un olor muy pero muy ostigante pero es muy buen perfecto y perdura en la piel lástima q no me guste su olor
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells so good ! Everywhere I go people ask me what am I wearing and get so many compliments! No other perfume compares. It was very affordably priced ! I will buy it again!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?