BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
jazy P.
It smells really good but doesn't last long I am reallllllllllllllly mad the scent is really bomb  but not good quality
John H.
Cottonton
Trudy L.
Lebanon, NJ
While lighter than many other Gucci fragrances, I found this one to be a little too sweet
Brooke
To me I don't like the smell. It smells like flowers but it's too sweet of a smell. Received it as a gift but I would never personally buy it. Maybe people who like a more floral smell. Very strong and stays on all day
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Review for: 14003233806 By Gucci 100Ml-3. 3Oz more...
This EDT is okay. Not my favorite though. It doesn't last long as expected because it's an EDT. This was an impulse buy for me. The first time I smelled it, I thought it was good so I bought it. After a week of use, I started to smell something similar to a detergent and I think the smell is only good during summer. The packaging is pretty but not the most beautiful I've ever owned. I ended up giving this to my sister who also is not a big fan of the scent.
Caroline M.
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
I used to love this fragrance but it started giving me a headache. I got tired of the smell fast.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
smells amazing!! Smells sweet, girly, flirty, floraly yummyness all in one!! The bottle is absolutely gorgeous definitely a nice high end fragrance.
Alexandra L.
San Diego
I was convinced to purchase this Gucci Flora scent after a Sephora make-up artist had me try it. The scent is very light, floral and refreshing. It's a perfect mix between Viva La Juicy and Marc Jacobs Daisy.  The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because it does not last very long, maybe about 3-4 hours and the packaging is nothing special.
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
My grandma bought this for me and while I do like it I find the scent to be a bit too sweet for me. It's very long lasting and has a light floral smell to it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a very floral fragrance.
Nicolle N.
Villavicencio
ME lo dieorn de cumpleaños aun me queda harto pero huele muy delicioso sin duda alguna lo comprare cuando se me acabe
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.