BY GUCCI #28 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Michele M.
I got this perfume for a great price at TJ MAXX after trying a sample from Sephora. I love it! I am usually not a fan of floral scents, but this one is different enough and is unique. I like to wear it during the spring the for a fresh scent.
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
I use this perfume almost every day. It smells very floral like and lasts all day. It's my favorite daytime scent especially in the spring and summer. The bottle is beautiful and nice quality. I would definitely buy again when I am almost out!
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
one of my favorite perfumes! it's fruity and light, but lasts long. great fragrance without being overpowering. i got this product at sephora. i get compliments on the scent all the time! i don't think they could make it any better
Inna G.
Absolutely Amazing smell. You feel like you're in paradise. This is something I recommend to all my friends Because it's a delicious, fun and light smell and most amazingly it lasts all day long! I would definitely buy this again.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
This perfume smells amazing! The packaging is cute and the scent lasts a pretty good amount of time. I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love right away. Definitely recommended for a perfume lovers collection.
Mayra R.
This scent is okay. I received a sample from ulta and I could say this scent lasts all day. Although after a while I kind of got sick of the scent that is why I wouldn't repurchase. But if you like floral scents this ones for you.
Katelyn R.
I received this as a sample perfume in an online order I purchased. I love Gucci Guilty for Women and have stuck by that one scent by purchasing many bottles. I may need to buy a full bottle of the Flora after my sample because it smells so lovely. Light enough for days and romantic enough for the evenings!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this girly scent! It's great for everyday wear as it is fresh and light. I always get complimented when I use this! Nice floral undertones that just make you smell like a put together lady lol! It really is a nice scent
Lauren A.
This is seriously my go-to perfume! You can use it for any type of occasion or time of day! The scent lasts a long time and I always get compliments on my perfume. I also feel like anyone at any age can use this! Love!
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love this!! Light and floral with a little bit of sweet scent. Doesn't ever bother my nostrils and I get a lot of compliments on it! The bottle has a good amount and you only need about 2 spray at most! Love
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.