8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
Lockeford
I love this perfume! It smells so good but it is pricey but other than that it is still great! This is my first time buying it and I absolutely love it ! I bought mine online but I would definitely recommend this to others ! Especially if you are trying to smell good
Paige F.
Paige F.
La Junta, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume though! Smells absolutely incredible and stays all day! I spritzed some on at 8am and by the time I went to the airport and flew home (landed at 5:30pm) it was still there- my boyfriend was able to smell it and complimented my new perfume. Highly recommend.
Marina S.
Marina S.
MI
 One of my faves of all time such a good product smells so good and definitely try if you have not or if you're looking for something to spend your money on but I don't know what because you don't know if it's good or not this is definitely the product love it a lot
Yaritza C.
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of the the collection of perfumes this is hands down my favorite I have because it's not a sweet flowery smell..it is a earthy garden smell which I love and reminds me of a smell from my childhood growing up. Will be purchasing another bottle sooner or later.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love anything with a floral scent and this is by far my favorite perfume. This perfume reminds me of spring and I love to apply it on a daily basis. I love how long it lasts and I would definitely recommend it to everyone that loves light flowery scents!
saadiya c.
saadiya c.
very soft and floral scent. I love wearing this in the spring and summer . it's very refreshing not to strong, just perfect. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. this perfume stays with you the whole day. Even if you don't smell it , everyone around you will.
Deen S.
Deen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! Every time I wear it someone compliments me on it. It's fresh and great for spring or summer. It's also a great gift to buy for someone. When I find a smell I like I usually make it my staple smell. This is one of those staples
Heather B.
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume has a very beautiful scent. Perfect for spring and summer because of the floral scents. Not to overpowering. First time buyer but I would definitely repurchase. I recommend anyone who loves a good perfume to give this a try.
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this as a sample perfume in an online order I purchased. I love Gucci Guilty for Women and have stuck by that one scent by purchasing many bottles. I may need to buy a full bottle of the Flora after my sample because it smells so lovely. Light enough for days and romantic enough for the evenings!
Wanda R.
Wanda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The name says it all . It's a flowery fresh scent . Totally obsessed with it definitely is a must buy and must repeat. It's value is good you can always get a good deal when you purchase the kit . You can get this any department store
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?