8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm usually not a fan of flowery scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. This is one of my go-to perfumes.  Whenever I wear this I always get asked what I am wearing. Two little sprays last me all day and night!! I would repurchase this perfume. It is almost 2oz for $78, which is an amazing deal to me!
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
this smells warm and floraly. It's good for a winter scent. It might be a weird combo at first but you just get use to it after spraying it on and it adjust to your skin. It smells fabulous and it's one of my favorite perfumes !
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
San Diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was convinced to purchase this Gucci Flora scent after a Sephora make-up artist had me try it. The scent is very light, floral and refreshing. It's a perfect mix between Viva La Juicy and Marc Jacobs Daisy.  The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because it does not last very long, maybe about 3-4 hours and the packaging is nothing special.
Nadine Y.
Nadine Y.
Cameron, AZ
Who doesn't love Gucci! I mean come on. It smells so amazing and enchanting. Love wearing this when I go out. When I go out sometimes people ask what kind of perfume am I using. Just a lot of good compliments. One of my favs. Its a must try.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is absolutely amazing. So amazing that I had a hard time finding it on the shelf. It was always sold out. I bought mine at Sephora but it took me a while of going back there to receive it. It's a very popular perfume smells very nice it has a combination between like a clean smell it and ifA fresh scent.
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments. It's a good mixture of sensual, sexy, sweet but classy at the same time. It is an eau de parfum therefore it doesn't last as long as I would like it too but it linger for a good period of time and be payer with some beachy scent to make it last longer.
April F.
April F.
Basehor, KS
I tend to find something that I like and then stick with it.  I've been using Gorgeous Gardenia for almost four years now ±.  I love it!  It makes me feel pretty.  Whenever I'm around someone new, they always say that I smell nice and almost all the time ask me what I am wearing.  Should I tell them my secret?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
This is seriously my go-to perfume! You can use it for any type of occasion or time of day! The scent lasts a long time and I always get compliments on my perfume. I also feel like anyone at any age can use this! Love!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I chose this perfume for my wedding day and it could not be more perfect! It's the perfect blend of floral and amber that lends itself to a romantic feel with a hint of sexiness. And it's not too overpowering but still lasts all day! This is my new favorite! Very similar to Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.
Ana B.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite flower perfume for everyday. Not overpowering at all but on the flip side also doesn't last long on me. Gardenia is my favorite flower scent so no surprise that I love this perfume.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?