BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
rosary r.
Copiague, NY
I love the fragances and this is one of my favorites because it is perfect at any time. I't is
A soft, floral scent
Not bothering you...it really is fascinating!
Rachel C.
After using many different perfumes over the years, I have finally found my signature scent I can wear day or night. I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. The best part is that it lasts all day! I'm almost always asked 'What perfume are you wearing?'.
Nikki M.
Orange , CA
I have a fragrance collection of over 60 different scents. Gucci Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia is in my top five favorite fragrances in my collection. I get compliments every single time I wear it. I gift a bottle to my friend for Christmas and she loves it too and wears it constantly.
Lexi S.
This perfume is absolutely amazing!! The smell is light and doesn't overwhelm but is noticeable! The floral scent is amazing and smells just like flowers! It lasts all day long through work and school or whatever you have going on! Amazing perfume, would buy again!
Martina A.
My sister gave me this perfume and I fell in love with it. I could actually say it lasts forever, I always have trouble with perfumes lasting on me but not with this one. It's a fresh smell and not too strong. I'm down to a half bottle and scared to finish it!
Candace Y.
London, KY
Love love love this fragrance! It's my go to fragrance for spring. I first received a sample of this perfume from a Sephora purchase, and I immediately fell in love. It's so sweet and there isn't a very strong floral note, which I can appreciate. I've never been a fan of floral notes in my perfume, but there's just the right amount, it's not overpowering.
Kaitlyn B.
This is my go to summer scent . It smells very sweet and floral . It is a light subtle scent. It has no problem lasting all day . The bottle is also lovely and looks nice on my vanity . I would repurchase this when I run out . A little goes a long way.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this photo! I've been using this perfume for years and it never gets old. My favorite part about it is it's not a fruity scent. I usually get it from Macy's because they usually have a gift to go along with it.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I had a sample of this and I really really love it ūüėć! I think this is my signature perfume! Beautiful bottle, smells so so good like a true gardenia garden, last pretty long I would say and of course I need to buy it since I'm addicted to the scent <3
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Gucci never fails to impress. You always get your money's worth and this is a prime example. This perfume is wonderful. It goes on like a dream and stays on for hours on end. I count complain about such a perfect product. Definitely a must-have.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.