BY GUCCI #50 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Lexi S.
Waterford, MI
This perfume is absolutely amazing!! The smell is light and doesn't overwhelm but is noticeable! The floral scent is amazing and smells just like flowers! It lasts all day long through work and school or whatever you have going on! Amazing perfume, would buy again!
Martina A.
My sister gave me this perfume and I fell in love with it. I could actually say it lasts forever, I always have trouble with perfumes lasting on me but not with this one. It's a fresh smell and not too strong. I'm down to a half bottle and scared to finish it!
Candace Y.
London, KY
Love love love this fragrance! It's my go to fragrance for spring. I first received a sample of this perfume from a Sephora purchase, and I immediately fell in love. It's so sweet and there isn't a very strong floral note, which I can appreciate. I've never been a fan of floral notes in my perfume, but there's just the right amount, it's not overpowering.
Kaitlyn B.
This is my go to summer scent . It smells very sweet and floral . It is a light subtle scent. It has no problem lasting all day . The bottle is also lovely and looks nice on my vanity . I would repurchase this when I run out . A little goes a long way.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this photo! I've been using this perfume for years and it never gets old. My favorite part about it is it's not a fruity scent. I usually get it from Macy's because they usually have a gift to go along with it.
Lauren G.
London, KY
Gucci never fails to impress. You always get your money's worth and this is a prime example. This perfume is wonderful. It goes on like a dream and stays on for hours on end. I count complain about such a perfect product. Definitely a must-have.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I had a sample of this and I really really love it ūüėć! I think this is my signature perfume! Beautiful bottle, smells so so good like a true gardenia garden, last pretty long I would say and of course I need to buy it since I'm addicted to the scent <3
Michele M.
I got this perfume for a great price at TJ MAXX after trying a sample from Sephora. I love it! I am usually not a fan of floral scents, but this one is different enough and is unique. I like to wear it during the spring the for a fresh scent.
Melissa S.
I love this Gucci fragrance. It has a light floral scent. It has notes of gardenia and is in a nice lavender bottle. The Gucci perfumes are a bit pricey, but it comes in a large bottle that will last forever. I like that is subtle and not overwhelming
Cassidy F.
Long Beach, CA
I use this perfume almost every day. It smells very floral like and lasts all day. It's my favorite daytime scent especially in the spring and summer. The bottle is beautiful and nice quality. I would definitely buy again when I am almost out!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.