BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
April F.
Basehor, KS
I tend to find something that I like and then stick with it.  I've been using Gorgeous Gardenia for almost four years now ±.  I love it!  It makes me feel pretty.  Whenever I'm around someone new, they always say that I smell nice and almost all the time ask me what I am wearing.  Should I tell them my secret?
Lauren A.
This is seriously my go-to perfume! You can use it for any type of occasion or time of day! The scent lasts a long time and I always get compliments on my perfume. I also feel like anyone at any age can use this! Love!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I chose this perfume for my wedding day and it could not be more perfect! It's the perfect blend of floral and amber that lends itself to a romantic feel with a hint of sexiness. And it's not too overpowering but still lasts all day! This is my new favorite! Very similar to Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a beautiful floral scent. It's fresh and clean and feminine without being girly. It's appropriate for both night and day even the office. I'd recommend this if you enjoy white florals and airy scents
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
My favorite flower perfume for everyday. Not overpowering at all but on the flip side also doesn't last long on me. Gardenia is my favorite flower scent so no surprise that I love this perfume.
Alejandra M.
Lockeford
I love this perfume! It smells so good but it is pricey but other than that it is still great! This is my first time buying it and I absolutely love it ! I bought mine online but I would definitely recommend this to others ! Especially if you are trying to smell good
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This perfume though! Smells absolutely incredible and stays all day! I spritzed some on at 8am and by the time I went to the airport and flew home (landed at 5:30pm) it was still there- my boyfriend was able to smell it and complimented my new perfume. Highly recommend.
Marina S.
MI
 One of my faves of all time such a good product smells so good and definitely try if you have not or if you're looking for something to spend your money on but I don't know what because you don't know if it's good or not this is definitely the product love it a lot
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Out of the the collection of perfumes this is hands down my favorite I have because it's not a sweet flowery smell..it is a earthy garden smell which I love and reminds me of a smell from my childhood growing up. Will be purchasing another bottle sooner or later.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.