BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Jacqueline B.
I wanted a long lasting, expensive, and great smelling perfume for my birthday. Finally after going through almost every bottle at Dillard's I settled on this one, the catch being I didn't want an Eau de Toilette. I should have listened to my first mind and not gotten it because as it may smell great my mother told me when I was young that Eau de Toilette = toilet water, as the scent never stays long. So I find myself adoring the scent, but I have to spray quite a bit of it for others to notice I'm wearing it.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
The best perfume ever!!!! This is my absolutely fave ever. So soft but yet fragrant. I have severe allergies that are normally triggered by heavy perfumes and colognes. But this beauty, this beauty does not. I'm so thankful for it too. My kids and husband love it and when any of them smell it if I'm not around they automatically think of me or so they say lol
Rachel D.
Wood River, IL
This is by far my favorite perfume I've ever used. I get compliments every time I go out. I apply this after I shower or before I go out for a night with the girls. I highly highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell fresh and clean this is the best perfume I've ever used and I can't get enough of it. People always complement me and asked me what am I wearing?
Angela M.
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
I'm not usually a fan of gardenia in scents, but there's something about this scent that made me love it. The gardenia scent isn't overwhelming since it's balanced by the other notes. I used up a sample f this, and I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection.
-Would recommend
-Would purchase
-Available at sephora, department stores, etc
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Have had the same bottle for over two years! I use it at least once or twice a week! Not too strong or musky but definitely a distinct unique scent! Lasts almost all day and is Definitely worth the money. I get complimented every time I wear it! One of my favorites. I am running low after two years and will definitely be purchasing again!
Angela M.
Review for: 14003233806 By Gucci 100Ml-3. 3Oz more...
While I'm not usually a fan of scents that have gardenia in it, this is one that I happily make an exception for. Other scents that have gardenia are usually a bit too much for me, and makes me think of it as something an older woman may want to wear. This one manages to be light enough that I can still see myself wearing at any age.
Zeynep I.
Hallandale, FL
Some reviews stated this was counterfeit. However I had no issues....bottle and packaging are perfect and the scent is just the same. Not sure what others received but mine was authentic. So glad I took a chance! Well worth the price!
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
I love love love this scent! It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work! Even though I don't smell it on me, I get A LOT of compliments. It smells different on everyone though. My coworker decided to purchase the same one and other coworkers don't even think we are wearing the same one
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. I can't say a bad thing about it. It's soft, floral and not at all heavy. I would wear it every day if it weren't so expensive. I have a small bottle in my arsenal that is in regular rotation, but I tend to hoard it, as I can't afford the large bottle. I would definitely recommend this one to anyone looking for a soft, fun, girly scent.
Katharine H.
This is my go-to Spring scent! I recently discovered it at my local Sephora and fell in love with the white floral scent. It's strong enough for those spring and summer days, but heavy enough for cooler weather as well. It's not powdery in any way, which a big plus for me. It's the perfect purely floral perfume!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.