BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Mouryn C.
I bought it and loved it so much that I even used it in our bedroom. So fresh and flowery.
Nija H.
Amazing scent, one of my favorites for day or night time use. I bought mine from Macy's.
elizabeth s.
Medley, FL
Muy ricaaa tiene una bonita presentación es accesible lo recomiendo tiene un buen aroma
Dona q.
Sun Valley, CA
Smell so good is boom i recomending you 100% am im love so nice and is totally cute
Jelyanne O.
I LOVE this smell! Is a good day time everyday smell for a woman. I recommend this
Yanela V.
Este perfume es lo maximo, una delicia de aroma. Lo recomiendo al cien por ciento
Barbie S.
My husband bought me this a few months ago. It has a floral fresh smell to it
Christina K.
Madison , NC
You can never go wrong with Gucci! This smells fabulous. Floral and feminine.
Ally S.
I got a little sample of this after I ordered something in Sephora and I seriously could not stop raving about it for months. I had it saved in all of my shopping list and told my man about it it is such a great product. I don't know what they put in there to make it smell so good but I am so grateful for it. This is my number one top sent that I have ever smelt, would love to see someone trying to beat the sun it is pure Bliss :) would definitely recommend to every woman to try it at least once.
Andrea G.
Collinsville , MS
A beautiful floral scent that is clean and crisp, but not overpowering. Great for daily wear. If you love the scent of gardenias, but aren't a fan of "traditional" florals that can be a little stodgy this is for you! I've purchased three bottles so far; so I'm definitely a fan!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.