BY GUCCI #29 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Truly love this scent ! It's so refreshing for me. I've repurchased twice.. packaging is super beautiful ! And not cheep at all. I would recommend this! It is a lasting perfume! Lasts all day
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
This has amazing sweet tones to it it's Grewal for summer or spring I would definitely recommend this this... the bottle is just gorgeous not to mention the packaging
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite pursues of all time. It's not my everyday perfume, I feel like a million bucks when I use it. It's a nice floral scent, and it isn't overwhelming.
Erin S.
Alpena, MI
My husband was recently shopping for a present for me. The sales lady suggested this perfume. I love it!..it's not too strong or perfumey...it's a nice clean scent.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Captivate anyone in your proximity when you're wearing the rich, empowering aroma of Flora by Gucci Glorious Mandarin. Created with the bold, energetic woman in mind, this refreshing scent is perfect for a day at the office or a fun meeting with friends. This enchanting fragrance is contained in a 3.3-ounce spray bottle for a lasting reserve and easy application.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This EDT is okay. Not my favorite though. It doesn't last long as expected because it's an EDT. This was an impulse buy for me. The first time I smelled it, I thought it was good so I bought it. After a week of use, I started to smell something similar to a detergent and I think the smell is only good during summer. The packaging is pretty but not the most beautiful I've ever owned. I ended up giving this to my sister who also is not a big fan of the scent.
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
I am a perfume junkie, but I don't like to buy full size bottles because I tend to get bored of them rather quickly and then they just sit on my dresser making me feel guilty that I spent so much money in the first place. My friend has the same problem so she just ends of giving them away to me. I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I had morning swim classes last semester so I would smell like chlorine. This scent although light and floral was enough to mask the pool scent. I teach dance lessons and my students' parents are always telling me how good I smell. It's a lovely sophisticated scent that just brightens my mood. I already bought myself a huge bottle. Also, did I mention how stunning the bottle looks on my perfume shelf? It's a beautiful addition to any room.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I got this in a subscription box as a sample size and instantly fell in love, I actually hate to get sample perfume but I decided to give this one a try and it's my go to for a nicer outfit. The floral scent is beautiful and lasts all day long. It's not so overwhelming strong that it's annoying at all. The only downside is that's it's hard to find in stores, it's confusing because the flora scent has three different versions. I haven't had the chance to try the other two because I cannot find it. Would highly recommend if you like floral feminine scents.
Julieanna M.
From the moment I spray on my GUCCI Flora I am in a breezy paradise of light and fresh scents of heaven. I love how long the scent lasts, and typically perfume doesn't have a long wear on my skin. I like how much this is delightfully soft and fragrant, but not in a bad baby powderish way. I might just say this is a women's weapon...use it wisely, scent can be quite dangerously sexy!
Jacqueline B.
I wanted a long lasting, expensive, and great smelling perfume for my birthday. Finally after going through almost every bottle at Dillard's I settled on this one, the catch being I didn't want an Eau de Toilette. I should have listened to my first mind and not gotten it because as it may smell great my mother told me when I was young that Eau de Toilette = toilet water, as the scent never stays long. So I find myself adoring the scent, but I have to spray quite a bit of it for others to notice I'm wearing it.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.