BY GUCCI #50 in Perfume for Her

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
it's not super strong but also not soft. i got it once at the mall but honestly it smelt amazing but really high up in price for the thing. it lasted a good amount of time i didn't have to double spray it.
Destanie R.
This product is very nice and amazing smells great not too light not to heavy very long lasting and I love the bottle and the appearance although it is extremely pricey I would buy it again if on sale
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love the smell of this perfume everywhere I go I get compliments on it my mom gave this to me for my birthday two years ago & ever since I've always kept buying it :)
Claire C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this sweet romantic smelling perfume. I got it for the first time at Neumann Marcus and I will definitely be buying it again. Yes It's a little pricey but you can't beat this amazing floral musky smell.
Stefi M.
Portland, OR
This isn't my favorite fragrance but I can definitely attest to its long lasting strength and other people did compliment me when I walked around shopping after trying it on in Nordstrom.
Janáe M.
Central Oregon
I really loved this  fragrance. In my  opinion it was light and not to overwhelming. Great for a night out or everyday use. I also thought the packaging was very beautiful and  luxurious.
Shea J.
Omg it's smells so good!!! I use it every time I go out! It last forever and every time someone passes me there like wow what are you wearing it smells so good!! Last all night long!!
Adison M.
I like this perfume. It offers the perfect combination between sexy and fruity smell. I recommend this if you like those I would for surely recommend this if you like those.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Truly love this scent ! It's so refreshing for me. I've repurchased twice.. packaging is super beautiful ! And not cheep at all. I would recommend this! It is a lasting perfume! Lasts all day
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
This has amazing sweet tones to it it's Grewal for summer or spring I would definitely recommend this this... the bottle is just gorgeous not to mention the packaging
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.