8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Shumaila J.
Shumaila J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my most used perfume in past
It's floral and looks so pretty in ūüćľ bottle
I wish someone would gift me This perfume
Good value of price
Jesilyn F.
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
I actually got this as a gift. I love the smell. It's not too strong. It's a bit too pricey, but it's worth the money.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
The smell is the best in the world! I do strongly believe that this is an amazing product, it lasts for a long period of time and I highly recommend this amazing smelling product
Maria-Paz E.
Maria-Paz E.
Amo los perfume GUCCI siempre son muy buenos agradables muy femeninos y que atraen a cualquiera
ANTONIA Z.
ANTONIA Z.
Greece
I first bought it from a travel toCrete! I love the scent of flowers in it! It's so girly and fresh ! It has cutie bottle! Maybe I would buy it again in my next trip! You have to try this perfume!!!!
Alberta I.
Alberta I.
Naples
This has been my first perfume ever and i will love it forever! The packaging is super classy, the smell reminds of a real flower and it s super fresh!
Asia H.
Asia H.
Spruce grove
Absolutely love the smell beauty must have cute packaging nice colour definitely a good investment I recommend 10 out of 10
Miriam R.
Miriam R.
México
Es un aroma s√ļper bueno no es para tenerlo ah√≠ guardado a mi me gusta usarlo cuando salgo
María Mirela S.
María Mirela S.
Espa√Īa Islas Baleares Ibiza
Is the best perfume with floral scent you can find I love it even if it's a little expensive it's worth it and it lasts all day
Mariana T.
Mariana T.
STUTTGART
I brought this one a few months ago and the scent is soft and supple. After the initial spray (on me) the scent is completely jasmine...which I love. I don't normally go for fragrances so soft but this one, is just lovely. It's perfect for spring and summer!!!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?