BY GUCCI #78 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
emily a.
This smells incredible I were this when I go out and I get loads of compliments about it I would definitely buy this again and a lot of Gucci products are amazing I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
One of my all time favourites! A bouquet of flirty, sweet and feminine notes! I always wear this when I am feeling cheeky and I am ALWAYS showered in compliments or being asked by people "what is that amazing scent you are you wearing!?" I find the fragrance very long wearing for an EDT and I am already on my second bottle! I also love the super beautiful and luxe packaging. Will continue to repurchase, it truely is stunning!
Ausrine V.
Dungannon
Okay, this is a tough one. I do love this one. I do. The Gardenia is true to scent. A very well done composition of it on Gucci's behalf. The berries, pear and frangipani all work miracles in this but it's just so.. in the background if you know what I mean.

For what I paid for a bottle, I would expect a little more than 2 hours of longevity and silliage but alas, this and my skin aren't meant to be. I mainly get red berries, gardenia and brown sugar.

Overall, it's a gorgeous gardenia based scent. Safe for blind buy and safe for all ages. It's sweety sweet but also very mature. Only downside is the disappointing lasting.
Zee H.
Oh my! What a beautiful beautiful perfume this is! I absolutely adore it!
Always receive compliments when i wear it!
Its such a gorgeous smell that isn't too strong but not too light either.
Perfect to apply to work!
Would definitely recommend this!
Brenda B.
el frasco se ve muy prometedor, muy cute, la verdad no podria pedir mas que ello y justamente que se me acaba de terminar mi perfume mas reciente, me caeria del cielo uno como este
Maryam H.
This is my favourite perfume. I have repurchased this about 2 times, it smells amazing, it's a bit pricey but worth it. It's lasts all day long and even the next day!! I have brought this for many of friends and they love it too!
Ana-Maria D.
Gothenburg
I used to work for Gucci and I loved this perfume. It is definitely not so pricey and it is long lasting. I have gone through my 4th bottle. The scent is very floral and classy. I would definitely repurchase it!

ANTONIA Z.
Greece
I first bought it from a travel toCrete! I love the scent of flowers in it! It's so girly and fresh ! It has cutie bottle! Maybe I would buy it again in my next trip! You have to try this perfume!!!!
Jessica W.
Amazing! Got a sample of this from Sephora and when I run out I will probably cry haha! Will have to purchase one of these days because it's my new favorite scent! Not my usual kind of scent but I fell in love with it the first time I wore it! I highly recommend it.
Michelle L.
Woodside, NY
This is a great summer scent, I always get compliments and it's not over powering but it last all day!! I also love the way the bottle looks cute and complements my perfume collection.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.