BY GUCCI #95 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Namy K.
Abu Dhabi
You know when you finally find the fragrance that describes you as a person... Gucci Flora is me! I have been using it for years and its definitely one of my favourites. In UAE a 150ml bottle costs AED350, which is not that expensive for a luxury product.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favourites! A bouquet of flirty, sweet and feminine notes! I always wear this when I am feeling cheeky and I am ALWAYS showered in compliments or being asked by people "what is that amazing scent you are you wearing!?" I find the fragrance very long wearing for an EDT and I am already on my second bottle! I also love the super beautiful and luxe packaging. Will continue to repurchase, it truely is stunning!
Sophie D.
Hobart
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first high end brand perfume I ever bought, and I actually bought it because I loved the packaging! But the scent is really beautiful, very light and floral. I must say I don't think it lasts particularly well but it is so beautiful!
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume. Like most of perfumes, this was bought as an impulse at an airport and I just adore it. I'm not typically eager to wear a floral scent like gardenia but this is amazing and I could just wear it all the time.
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma bought this for me and while I do like it I find the scent to be a bit too sweet for me. It's very long lasting and has a light floral smell to it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a very floral fragrance.
Kirsty C.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a beautiful strong floral scent. I find it does last for ages when I apply it. The bottle looks lovely and it looks very expensive (which it is!) but I would buy this perfume again and would recommend it.
Cyps K.
Whanganui
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a beautiful scent for going out partying, on a dinner date or just casual everyday wear. Never let's me down, even though it is quite pricey, but well worth the spend and it's scent is perfect. No need for improvements only to make the bottle abit more comfortable when being held.
Alina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is just so beautiful! Floral and Very girly. Perfect for warmer months. It is Very bright fragrance and i get a lot of compliments when i wear it! Will buy it again and again before i get tired of it
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this perfume! It has a very girly and fun smell to it. It smells like spring and flowers. Every time I wear it I get so many complements! I got it as a gift and I really adored it!
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is truly amazing, because not only do you last a few minutes if not very long, the smell, the aroma, does not go away, the fragrance is very rich and hydrates your skin incredibly
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?