8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Cyps K.
Cyps K.
Whanganui
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a beautiful scent for going out partying, on a dinner date or just casual everyday wear. Never let's me down, even though it is quite pricey, but well worth the spend and it's scent is perfect. No need for improvements only to make the bottle abit more comfortable when being held.
Alina A.
Alina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is just so beautiful! Floral and Very girly. Perfect for warmer months. It is Very bright fragrance and i get a lot of compliments when i wear it! Will buy it again and again before i get tired of it
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this perfume! It has a very girly and fun smell to it. It smells like spring and flowers. Every time I wear it I get so many complements! I got it as a gift and I really adored it!
Babyboobie B.
Babyboobie B.
Cork
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this back in my life. I absolutely love this scent and it lasts all day. If you like fruity and elegant then it's the one. It was my first time and I will definitely be interested in it again. I think I got it in debenhams and it was good value for money.
Serdimi T.
Serdimi T.
Assam
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I love the smell. The fragrance is mild and flowery. The cover of the perfume is really nice and pretty. It's worth buying. I recommend to people who likes mild perfume.
Remi D.
Remi D.
Abu Dhabi
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is very soft and beautiful. I love it. It smells like a garden of flowers and roses. However it doesn't stick to the skin. It's very nice for summer use.
Robyn P.
Robyn P.
Smells beautiful! Packaging is amazing would highly recommend to all women out there! My mother was gifted it and she fell in love the smell lasts a long time!
emily a.
emily a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells incredible I were this when I go out and I get loads of compliments about it I would definitely buy this again and a lot of Gucci products are amazing I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Delia Mercedes A.
Delia Mercedes A.
Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is truly amazing, because not only do you last a few minutes if not very long, the smell, the aroma, does not go away, the fragrance is very rich and hydrates your skin incredibly
Ana/ PTY137591 A.
Ana/ PTY137591 A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this eau de toilette to my friend and its her favorite parfum. So if she liked it. Its because its amazing parfum because she doesnt like parfums.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?