BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Cyps K.
Whanganui
Definitely a beautiful scent for going out partying, on a dinner date or just casual everyday wear. Never let's me down, even though it is quite pricey, but well worth the spend and it's scent is perfect. No need for improvements only to make the bottle abit more comfortable when being held.
Alina A.
The smell is just so beautiful! Floral and Very girly. Perfect for warmer months. It is Very bright fragrance and i get a lot of compliments when i wear it! Will buy it again and again before i get tired of it
Daniela C.
Monterrey, N.L.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this perfume! It has a very girly and fun smell to it. It smells like spring and flowers. Every time I wear it I get so many complements! I got it as a gift and I really adored it!
Jovana P.
Čelinac
I can smell this parfume all day every day and nit get enough of it.
Just perfect!
And look at the bottle and design? To die forrrr
Lovee it soo much!
Floral but light! Divine
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
This fragrance is truly amazing, because not only do you last a few minutes if not very long, the smell, the aroma, does not go away, the fragrance is very rich and hydrates your skin incredibly
Kali B.
Riga
Light scent yet it doesn't fade even after nine or more hours. It's crisp and delicate. The floral tones give it a classy hint but it's still young. The packaging is simple and elegant. Definitely would recomend!
Serdimi T.
Assam
First of all I love the smell. The fragrance is mild and flowery. The cover of the perfume is really nice and pretty. It's worth buying. I recommend to people who likes mild perfume.
Daniela P.
The smell is the best in the world! I do strongly believe that this is an amazing product, it lasts for a long period of time and I highly recommend this amazing smelling product
Remi D.
Abu Dhabi
The scent is very soft and beautiful. I love it. It smells like a garden of flowers and roses. However it doesn't stick to the skin. It's very nice for summer use.
Francheska R.
Santiago, RD
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
One of my favorite perfumes. I've never been to into flowery smells but this one has the perfect floral notes. The smell is long lasting and just the right amount if sweetness.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.