BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Kierra K.
Memphis, TN
Finally purchased this beauty and it was worth every penny. It smells like sooooo freaking good like flowers or something. This will probably be my spring/summer scent for this year. It’s perfect for work and even going out. Not to strong not to soft.
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This perfume is absolutely amazing. So amazing that I had a hard time finding it on the shelf. It was always sold out. I bought mine at Sephora but it took me a while of going back there to receive it. It's a very popular perfume smells very nice it has a combination between like a clean smell it and ifA fresh scent.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I really love this scent. It's floral but very light. Doesn't feel like you're drowning in the aroma at all. I use it daily, and it never feels overpowering. I do like sweeter scents though, so this may not be everyone's favorite.
April F.
Basehor, KS
I tend to find something that I like and then stick with it.  I've been using Gorgeous Gardenia for almost four years now ±.  I love it!  It makes me feel pretty.  Whenever I'm around someone new, they always say that I smell nice and almost all the time ask me what I am wearing.  Should I tell them my secret?
Ally S.
I got a little sample of this after I ordered something in Sephora and I seriously could not stop raving about it for months. I had it saved in all of my shopping list and told my man about it it is such a great product. I don't know what they put in there to make it smell so good but I am so grateful for it. This is my number one top sent that I have ever smelt, would love to see someone trying to beat the sun it is pure Bliss :) would definitely recommend to every woman to try it at least once.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
A beautiful floral scent that is clean and crisp, but not overpowering. Great for daily wear. If you love the scent of gardenias, but aren't a fan of "traditional" florals that can be a little stodgy this is for you! I've purchased three bottles so far; so I'm definitely a fan!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
My favorite flower perfume for everyday. Not overpowering at all but on the flip side also doesn't last long on me. Gardenia is my favorite flower scent so no surprise that I love this perfume.
Alejandra M.
Lockeford
I love this perfume! It smells so good but it is pricey but other than that it is still great! This is my first time buying it and I absolutely love it ! I bought mine online but I would definitely recommend this to others ! Especially if you are trying to smell good
Jennifer M.
Shelton
This a soft,lingering pretty Gardenia scent. Even when I can’t smell it anymore and think it’s gone I will receive compliments on my perfume. The price is a little high for a soft scent that I can’t smell anymore after a few hours but if others think I smell good I’m willing to pay it.
Marina S.
MI
 One of my faves of all time such a good product smells so good and definitely try if you have not or if you're looking for something to spend your money on but I don't know what because you don't know if it's good or not this is definitely the product love it a lot
Ale o.
NM
How much is this ?
Manisha K.
thane
What does it smell like?
Shavone A.
Does it have that smelly flower vibe like the carpet freshener
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
This is too soft? How long time it stay ?
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Is this powdery floral? Does it have any musk?