BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
A beautiful floral scent that is clean and crisp, but not overpowering. Great for daily wear. If you love the scent of gardenias, but aren't a fan of "traditional" florals that can be a little stodgy this is for you! I've purchased three bottles so far; so I'm definitely a fan!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
My favorite flower perfume for everyday. Not overpowering at all but on the flip side also doesn't last long on me. Gardenia is my favorite flower scent so no surprise that I love this perfume.
Alejandra M.
Lockeford
I love this perfume! It smells so good but it is pricey but other than that it is still great! This is my first time buying it and I absolutely love it ! I bought mine online but I would definitely recommend this to others ! Especially if you are trying to smell good
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This perfume though! Smells absolutely incredible and stays all day! I spritzed some on at 8am and by the time I went to the airport and flew home (landed at 5:30pm) it was still there- my boyfriend was able to smell it and complimented my new perfume. Highly recommend.
Marina S.
MI
 One of my faves of all time such a good product smells so good and definitely try if you have not or if you're looking for something to spend your money on but I don't know what because you don't know if it's good or not this is definitely the product love it a lot
Yaritza C.
Kansas City, MO
Out of the the collection of perfumes this is hands down my favorite I have because it's not a sweet flowery smell..it is a earthy garden smell which I love and reminds me of a smell from my childhood growing up. Will be purchasing another bottle sooner or later.
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love anything with a floral scent and this is by far my favorite perfume. This perfume reminds me of spring and I love to apply it on a daily basis. I love how long it lasts and I would definitely recommend it to everyone that loves light flowery scents!
Malaya😊 P.
Corona
This product is great!!! The fragrance is great and I cant wait to use it again. I actually got it as a present and the scent was very long lasting and it would stay for the whole day. The scent is amazing overall and strongly recommend to others for use!!
saadiya c.
very soft and floral scent. I love wearing this in the spring and summer . it's very refreshing not to strong, just perfect. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. this perfume stays with you the whole day. Even if you don't smell it , everyone around you will.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
This perfume smells so good ! Everywhere I go people ask me what am I wearing and get so many compliments! No other perfume compares. It was very affordably priced ! I will buy it again!
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
Is this worth the money? And what does it smell like
Daisy B.
Westminster, CA
Is this worth the money ??
Nita F.
How is this in comparison to Gucci Guilty? Do it give you an all day wear.
Natália S.
Guarujá
O que vocês acham da fragrância? Quero muito comprar mas se for muito doce, não quero me arrepender
Ale o.