BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
My favorite flower perfume for everyday. Not overpowering at all but on the flip side also doesn't last long on me. Gardenia is my favorite flower scent so no surprise that I love this perfume.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This perfume though! Smells absolutely incredible and stays all day! I spritzed some on at 8am and by the time I went to the airport and flew home (landed at 5:30pm) it was still there- my boyfriend was able to smell it and complimented my new perfume. Highly recommend.
Alejandra M.
Lockeford
I love this perfume! It smells so good but it is pricey but other than that it is still great! This is my first time buying it and I absolutely love it ! I bought mine online but I would definitely recommend this to others ! Especially if you are trying to smell good
Marina S.
MI
 One of my faves of all time such a good product smells so good and definitely try if you have not or if you're looking for something to spend your money on but I don't know what because you don't know if it's good or not this is definitely the product love it a lot
Yaritza C.
Kansas city , MO
Out of the the collection of perfumes this is hands down my favorite I have because it's not a sweet flowery smell..it is a earthy garden smell which I love and reminds me of a smell from my childhood growing up. Will be purchasing another bottle sooner or later.
Nuvia R.
Humble , TX
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
GUCCI GUCCI GUCCI! My #1 perfume! Now this I would say I bought 6 times and I know it's 100 but it's worth it! I used this almost everyday! Last all day especially the way I spray myself
Leslie V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love anything with a floral scent and this is by far my favorite perfume. This perfume reminds me of spring and I love to apply it on a daily basis. I love how long it lasts and I would definitely recommend it to everyone that loves light flowery scents!
saadiya c.
very soft and floral scent. I love wearing this in the spring and summer . it's very refreshing not to strong, just perfect. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this perfume. this perfume stays with you the whole day. Even if you don't smell it , everyone around you will.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
This perfume smells so good ! Everywhere I go people ask me what am I wearing and get so many compliments! No other perfume compares. It was very affordably priced ! I will buy it again!
Cristina M.
Honestly, this is one of the best perfume fragrances I've ever smelled. My aunt owned this, and she let me have it. The scent is not very long lasting, but it smells amazing. The scent will usually last 30 minutes or an hour.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.