8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
London, KY
Gucci never fails to impress. You always get your money's worth and this is a prime example. This perfume is wonderful. It goes on like a dream and stays on for hours on end. I count complain about such a perfect product. Definitely a must-have.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume for a great price at TJ MAXX after trying a sample from Sephora. I love it! I am usually not a fan of floral scents, but this one is different enough and is unique. I like to wear it during the spring the for a fresh scent.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I really love this scent. It's floral but very light. Doesn't feel like you're drowning in the aroma at all. I use it daily, and it never feels overpowering. I do like sweeter scents though, so this may not be everyone's favorite.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
This is my favorite splurge perfume! I was very surprised I liked it because i can't stand heavy floral scents. This scent isn't heavy what so ever, it's very light and smells amazing. It's my go to and the scent is long lasting!
Sara H.
Sara H.
This perfume looks fricken gorgeous! The packaging is amazing and I feel like it would smell so... So sexy! It looks like it has a girly scent! If I had the money I would definitely buy it! Lemme know how it smells you guys!!!!!
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this girly scent! It's great for everyday wear as it is fresh and light. I always get complimented when I use this! Nice floral undertones that just make you smell like a put together lady lol! It really is a nice scent
Esse com certeza é um dos melhores perfume da marca, gucci, maravilhoso, um dos meus favoritos, é doce, suave. É uma delicia usa-lo. E sem falar que a fixaçao dele que achei boa, dura umas duas horas. Mas vale cads centavo.
Brooke
Brooke
To me I don't like the smell. It smells like flowers but it's too sweet of a smell. Received it as a gift but I would never personally buy it. Maybe people who like a more floral smell. Very strong and stays on all day
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorites. It's not too heavy of a scent. Smells girly and is long lasting. Every time I wear it I receive complements. I received it as a gift and once it's finished I'm going to buy a new one. A must have.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?