BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Sara H.
This perfume looks fricken gorgeous! The packaging is amazing and I feel like it would smell so... So sexy! It looks like it has a girly scent! If I had the money I would definitely buy it! Lemme know how it smells you guys!!!!!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this girly scent! It's great for everyday wear as it is fresh and light. I always get complimented when I use this! Nice floral undertones that just make you smell like a put together lady lol! It really is a nice scent
Esse com certeza é um dos melhores perfume da marca, gucci, maravilhoso, um dos meus favoritos, é doce, suave. É uma delicia usa-lo. E sem falar que a fixaçao dele que achei boa, dura umas duas horas. Mas vale cads centavo.
Brooke
To me I don't like the smell. It smells like flowers but it's too sweet of a smell. Received it as a gift but I would never personally buy it. Maybe people who like a more floral smell. Very strong and stays on all day
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
One of my favorites. It's not too heavy of a scent. Smells girly and is long lasting. Every time I wear it I receive complements. I received it as a gift and once it's finished I'm going to buy a new one. A must have.
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
I wear this at work all the time and get compliments every time I wear it! It's floral but more of a fruity floral while being fresh. Although it's a toilette it last pretty well. It one of my favorite fragrances!
Yessica S.
Fishers, IN
Love this!! Light and floral with a little bit of sweet scent. Doesn't ever bother my nostrils and I get a lot of compliments on it! The bottle has a good amount and you only need about 2 spray at most! Love
Breaunna H.
Country Club Hills, IL
This smells the bomb like so good it has a floral scent. I got it from the Fragrance department in barneys. It wasn't much but it was expensive. The scent lasts all day, I would definitely buy this again!
Michele K.
Oakley, CA
I like this perfume,the scent is long lasting and that makes a big deal. I found this at Macy's looking for something else. I would tell other people to make this purchase. The light smell is amazing.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Nice floral scent not over powering l love the gift set
Great value in a set little pricey for some I love the packaging of the bottle very elegant very dainty girly and sweet I recommend you try it
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.