BY GUCCI #95 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Joana L.
This fragance is very floral and femenine. It last almost all day and I love it.
IMAN E.
Beauty Junkie Expert

For what I paid for a bottle, I would expect a little more than 2 hours of longevity and silliage but alas, this and my skin aren't meant to be. I mainly get red berries, gardenia and brown sugar.

Overall, it's a gorgeous gardenia based scent. Safe for blind buy and safe for all ages. It's sweety sweet but also very mature. Only downside is the disappointing lasting."
Ana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty perfume! Silage and longevity are mediocre, but the smell is so pretty, feminine and soft. I love wearing this one before bed. It has a sparkly note of mandarin, combined with a lovely concoction of pears, red berries and gardenia. Absolutely lovely, I wish just it stayed on longer.
Imen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
hummmmm. What i like this fragrance. what a good smell. what refreshing it is.
I can't stop loving it.
AS i always buy something new, but i can't stop buying this one.
It makes me feel in spring entoured with a large categories of flowers.
I do recommend it
Ayelin R.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous Gardenia (pink bottle) is a fruity blended floral, with a
huge dollop of sugar (the notes: red berries, pear, gardenia,
frangipani, patchouli and brown sugar accord). It might have some
gardenia, but it sure doesn't have much, not even in the opening where
you might most expect to find it. It quickly settles into a light and
vague almost-fruitchouli of no particular distinction.
I'm a huge gardenia fan, and as huge gardenia fans know, a good
gardenia is hard to find. I didn't really expect to find it here, but I
thought it might at least be a gardenia in the Flora mold: light,
sparkling, pretty and clean. Nope. I vastly prefer the original Flora.
Abbie G.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this perfume recently and i am in love. the scent it's very fruity and floraly and the packaging is beautiful. the scent also lasts a good amount of time but not all day so i carry this around in my bag for when i need to reapply. i would definitely buy this perfume again as i think it is worth its price and has a gorgeous smell. i also get people asking what perfume it is that i'm wearing! would recommend.
beaute_maji a.
skikda
Beauty Junkie Expert

"Okay, this is a tough one. I do love this one. I do. The Gardenia is true to scent. A very well done composition of it on Gucci's behalf. The berries, pear and frangipani all work miracles in this but it's just so.. in the background if you know what I mean.

norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and addictive the scent’s floral heart is embraced by red berries and pears and leaves the memory of delicate petals, warm frangipani flower, patchouli and brown sugar, Gorgeous Gardenia is an elegant, sensual, celebration of the shrug’s first blossom and sumptuous full bloom.”
Nisha K.
WB,Kolkata
by the brand its worth buying with pretty awesome designed bottle nd its fregrence is lingered too...best for the party occations.It is best for gifting also amd the one going to love the most
Babyboobie B.
Cork
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need this back in my life. I absolutely love this scent and it lasts all day. If you like fruity and elegant then it's the one. It was my first time and I will definitely be interested in it again. I think I got it in debenhams and it was good value for money.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.