8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
beaute_maji a.
beaute_maji a.
skikda
Beauty Junkie Expert

"Okay, this is a tough one. I do love this one. I do. The Gardenia is true to scent. A very well done composition of it on Gucci's behalf. The berries, pear and frangipani all work miracles in this but it's just so.. in the background if you know what I mean.

For what I paid for a bottle, I would expect a little more than 2 hours of longevity and silliage but alas, this and my skin aren't meant to be. I mainly get red berries, gardenia and brown sugar.

Overall, it's a gorgeous gardenia based scent. Safe for blind buy and safe for all ages. It's sweety sweet but also very mature. Only downside is the disappointing lasting."
CHIBANE R.
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favourites! A bouquet of flirty, sweet and feminine notes! I always wear this when I am feeling cheeky and I am ALWAYS showered in compliments or being asked by people "what is that amazing scent you are you wearing!?" I find the fragrance very long wearing for an EDT and I am already on my second bottle! I also love the super beautiful and luxe packaging. Will continue to repurchase, it truely is stunning!
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Glasgow
Beauty Junkie Expert
i bought this perfume recently and i am in love. the scent it's very fruity and floraly and the packaging is beautiful. the scent also lasts a good amount of time but not all day so i carry this around in my bag for when i need to reapply. i would definitely buy this perfume again as i think it is worth its price and has a gorgeous smell. i also get people asking what perfume it is that i'm wearing! would recommend.
Imen R.
Imen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
hummmmm. What i like this fragrance. what a good smell. what refreshing it is.
I can't stop loving it.
AS i always buy something new, but i can't stop buying this one.
It makes me feel in spring entoured with a large categories of flowers.
I do recommend it
Namy K.
Namy K.
Abu Dhabi
You know when you finally find the fragrance that describes you as a person... Gucci Flora is me! I have been using it for years and its definitely one of my favourites. In UAE a 150ml bottle costs AED350, which is not that expensive for a luxury product.
Sophie D.
Sophie D.
Hobart
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first high end brand perfume I ever bought, and I actually bought it because I loved the packaging! But the scent is really beautiful, very light and floral. I must say I don't think it lasts particularly well but it is so beautiful!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Toronto
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume. Like most of perfumes, this was bought as an impulse at an airport and I just adore it. I'm not typically eager to wear a floral scent like gardenia but this is amazing and I could just wear it all the time.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandma bought this for me and while I do like it I find the scent to be a bit too sweet for me. It's very long lasting and has a light floral smell to it. I would recommend it to anyone who likes a very floral fragrance.
norah mohammad a.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light and addictive the scent’s floral heart is embraced by red berries and pears and leaves the memory of delicate petals, warm frangipani flower, patchouli and brown sugar, Gorgeous Gardenia is an elegant, sensual, celebration of the shrug’s first blossom and sumptuous full bloom.”
Kirsty C.
Kirsty C.
Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has a beautiful strong floral scent. I find it does last for ages when I apply it. The bottle looks lovely and it looks very expensive (which it is!) but I would buy this perfume again and would recommend it.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?