BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Ayelin R.
Caracas
Gorgeous Gardenia (pink bottle) is a fruity blended floral, with a
huge dollop of sugar (the notes: red berries, pear, gardenia,
frangipani, patchouli and brown sugar accord). It might have some
gardenia, but it sure doesn't have much, not even in the opening where
you might most expect to find it. It quickly settles into a light and
vague almost-fruitchouli of no particular distinction.
I'm a huge gardenia fan, and as huge gardenia fans know, a good
gardenia is hard to find. I didn't really expect to find it here, but I
thought it might at least be a gardenia in the Flora mold: light,
sparkling, pretty and clean. Nope. I vastly prefer the original Flora.
Abbie G.
Glasgow
i bought this perfume recently and i am in love. the scent it's very fruity and floraly and the packaging is beautiful. the scent also lasts a good amount of time but not all day so i carry this around in my bag for when i need to reapply. i would definitely buy this perfume again as i think it is worth its price and has a gorgeous smell. i also get people asking what perfume it is that i'm wearing! would recommend.
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
Light and addictive the scent’s floral heart is embraced by red berries and pears and leaves the memory of delicate petals, warm frangipani flower, patchouli and brown sugar, Gorgeous Gardenia is an elegant, sensual, celebration of the shrug’s first blossom and sumptuous full bloom.”
Nisha K.
WB,Kolkata
by the brand its worth buying with pretty awesome designed bottle nd its fregrence is lingered too...best for the party occations.It is best for gifting also amd the one going to love the most
Babyboobie B.
Cork
I need this back in my life. I absolutely love this scent and it lasts all day. If you like fruity and elegant then it's the one. It was my first time and I will definitely be interested in it again. I think I got it in debenhams and it was good value for money.
Namy K.
Abu Dhabi
You know when you finally find the fragrance that describes you as a person... Gucci Flora is me! I have been using it for years and its definitely one of my favourites. In UAE a 150ml bottle costs AED350, which is not that expensive for a luxury product.
Sophie D.
Hobart
This was the first high end brand perfume I ever bought, and I actually bought it because I loved the packaging! But the scent is really beautiful, very light and floral. I must say I don't think it lasts particularly well but it is so beautiful!
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
One of my all time favourites! A bouquet of flirty, sweet and feminine notes! I always wear this when I am feeling cheeky and I am ALWAYS showered in compliments or being asked by people "what is that amazing scent you are you wearing!?" I find the fragrance very long wearing for an EDT and I am already on my second bottle! I also love the super beautiful and luxe packaging. Will continue to repurchase, it truely is stunning!
Mariana T.
STUTTGART
I brought this one a few months ago and the scent is soft and supple. After the initial spray (on me) the scent is completely jasmine...which I love. I don't normally go for fragrances so soft but this one, is just lovely. It's perfect for spring and summer!!!
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
Love this perfume. Like most of perfumes, this was bought as an impulse at an airport and I just adore it. I'm not typically eager to wear a floral scent like gardenia but this is amazing and I could just wear it all the time.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.