BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
oma i.
This gucci flora garden georgeous gardenia its so good and the bottle it so nice i really like it , the smell of it its awesome smells so good and it last all day i would recommend this eau de toilette
Michelle L.
Woodside, NY
This is a great summer scent, I always get compliments and it's not over powering but it last all day!! I also love the way the bottle looks cute and complements my perfume collection.
Francheska R.
Santiago, RD
One of my favorite perfumes. I've never been to into flowery smells but this one has the perfect floral notes. The smell is long lasting and just the right amount if sweetness.
Jacqueline T.
This is my number one perfume! It is so light and dainty that it works as an every day perfume, but the sexiness of it also converts it to an evening perfume.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
This Gucci flora gardenia is one of my favorite scents!! My all time favorite!! I bought this from sephora. Wish it was a little cheaper though!
Hollie C.
Huntly, Aberdeenshire
this perfume always gives me a a summer feeling! :) it lasts so long and my friends always ask what Perfume it is!
Gaby O.
apucarana
I love where do most of this wonderful perfume brand products all made with care and love care.
Nataly O.
Valdivia
Uno de mis perfumes favoritos, gran durabilidad. Es un poco caro, pero la marca lo vale.
Domenika S.
Se le ve muy hermoso quisiera probarlos cuando tenga dinero lo haré espero sea pronto
monche j.
Hermoso empaque diseño todo lo ame unico inigualable lo amo y vale la pena el precio
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.