BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Review for: 14003233806 By Gucci 100Ml-3. 3Oz more...
I want this fragrance so badly I wonder who's going to buy this for me!!!! 😁
Barbie S.
My husband bought me this a few months ago. It has a floral fresh smell to it
Buen olor y demĂĄs
La calidad de este producto es genial no solo del producto
Alissa L.
Mosgiel
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
THIS IS MY CURRENT FAVOURITE PERFUME EVER!!! I was never a fruity scenty girl but this perfume smells amazing it doesn’t smell very fruity but it has a mix of floral and a little citrus and has a very luxurious smell!!
Hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you. I have an account instagram More than 1700 followers, i can help you promote your products by reviewing them On my personal account Best Regards youssef
Ana P.
Such a pretty perfume! Silage and longevity are mediocre, but the smell is so pretty, feminine and soft. I love wearing this one before bed. It has a sparkly note of mandarin, combined with a lovely concoction of pears, red berries and gardenia. Absolutely lovely, I wish just it stayed on longer.
IMAN E.
Okay, this is a tough one. I do love this one. I do. The Gardenia is true to scent. A very well done composition of it on Gucci's behalf. The berries, pear and frangipani all work miracles in this but it's just so.. in the background if you know what I mean.

For what I paid for a bottle, I would expect a little more than 2 hours of longevity and silliage but alas, this and my skin aren't meant to be. I mainly get red berries, gardenia and brown sugar.

Overall, it's a gorgeous gardenia based scent. Safe for blind buy and safe for all ages. It's sweety sweet but also very mature. Only downside is the disappointing lasting."
Imen R.
hummmmm. What i like this fragrance. what a good smell. what refreshing it is.
I can't stop loving it.
AS i always buy something new, but i can't stop buying this one.
It makes me feel in spring entoured with a large categories of flowers.
I do recommend it
Abbie D.
I was surprised find that I liked this perfume as I’m not keen on florals but this is perfectly balanced and is so stunning! I love the bottle too. I could wear this forever it’s so chic and elegant.
Ayelin R.
Caracas
Gorgeous Gardenia (pink bottle) is a fruity blended floral, with a
huge dollop of sugar (the notes: red berries, pear, gardenia,
frangipani, patchouli and brown sugar accord). It might have some
gardenia, but it sure doesn't have much, not even in the opening where
you might most expect to find it. It quickly settles into a light and
vague almost-fruitchouli of no particular distinction.
I'm a huge gardenia fan, and as huge gardenia fans know, a good
gardenia is hard to find. I didn't really expect to find it here, but I
thought it might at least be a gardenia in the Flora mold: light,
sparkling, pretty and clean. Nope. I vastly prefer the original Flora.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.