BY GUCCI #95 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for special occasions and absolutely love the floral scent. It's not overpowering or too strong. The bottle is sturdy and I don't worry when my 16 month old picks it up.
Jennifer W.
Irving, TX
I love this fragrance! It's so feminine as fresh! This is my favorite perfume in the spring and summer months.
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell! I bought it for one of my friends and I wish I bought me one cause it's amazing.
Samantha M.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this fragrance. I feel so fancy when I wear this and I only use it for special occasions. I would definitely recommend for someone who likes a sweet fragrance.
Ausrine V.
Dungannon
Okay, this is a tough one. I do love this one. I do. The Gardenia is true to scent. A very well done composition of it on Gucci's behalf. The berries, pear and frangipani all work miracles in this but it's just so.. in the background if you know what I mean.

For what I paid for a bottle, I would expect a little more than 2 hours of longevity and silliage but alas, this and my skin aren't meant to be. I mainly get red berries, gardenia and brown sugar.

Overall, it's a gorgeous gardenia based scent. Safe for blind buy and safe for all ages. It's sweety sweet but also very mature. Only downside is the disappointing lasting.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
One of my all time favourites! A bouquet of flirty, sweet and feminine notes! I always wear this when I am feeling cheeky and I am ALWAYS showered in compliments or being asked by people "what is that amazing scent you are you wearing!?" I find the fragrance very long wearing for an EDT and I am already on my second bottle! I also love the super beautiful and luxe packaging. Will continue to repurchase, it truely is stunning!
Hifsah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing long lasting . Great product. Great scent long lasting. Fave product. Brought from Sephora. Definitely recommend it to everyone. Also great value worth your money. I will definitely buy it again. Bottle is so stunning
Rosie E.
Packaging is sheek and smells gorgeous, it so much better than previous ones I have had before, it's very florally and smells fruity, I've brought this multiple times and I would buy it again and recommend it to others !!'
Ana-Maria D.
Gothenburg
I used to work for Gucci and I loved this perfume. It is definitely not so pricey and it is long lasting. I have gone through my 4th bottle. The scent is very floral and classy. I would definitely repurchase it!

Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?