8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Initially i love the way this smells. however as i wear it throughout the day the scent seems to become a bit softer, and begins to smell powdery
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Honestly, this is one of the best perfume fragrances I've ever smelled. My aunt owned this, and she let me have it. The scent is not very long lasting, but it smells amazing. The scent will usually last 30 minutes or an hour.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite perfume in the whole world, I love a good perfume and this will forever be a classic of mine and I've had other amazing perfumes but I always go back to this one! It's a bit expensive but so worth it because the scent last all day
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this for my birthday and omg I love the smell! Its perfect! It is not too floral. It is vey girly and my go to scent for the moment. :)
Kati H.
Kati H.
Louisville, KY
I own this entire line of fragrances and will never switch! Bottle is elegant and doesn't look immature like a lot of other. Scent is crisp and floral. Found at Nordstrom Rack for half price of retail! Would highly recommend.
Kamila H.
Kamila H.
Hialeah, FL
I first smelled this perfume on my cousins friend and I fell in love. It is pricey but you get what you pay for and this is most definitely worth the money. It lasts all day, and it's sweet smelling but not too sweet which is what I like. This is a perfume that I have been raving about for weeks now!
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I love the smell of this perfume everywhere I go I get compliments on it my mom gave this to me for my birthday two years ago & ever since I've always kept buying it :)
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell is life and lasts so long I just love it keeps me fresh all day long
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this perfume it smells amazing and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. It's a good value and it's affordable and long lasting. And the bottle is cute. I would recommend it to so many people.
Sonte R.
Sonte R.
I got this perfume for my mother, she absolutely loves it. It smells so good, and it's not to strong. I even use it sometimes. It's a bit pricey but so worth it honestly. I love it, and I consider buying it again for myself
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?