BY GUCCI #95 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
Melody B.
I LOVE this scent! It's beautiful and perfect for summer! My boyfriend loves it and he says the smells linger around the house! It stays on your skin for a long time, even after the gym I can smell it. Definitely will buy again :)))))
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a sweet yummy perfume! I wore this on my wedding night haha. Reminds me of line brown sugar. So yummy and warm. It stays on your skin all day,I love it!!!
Sara S.
Muse, PA
Tough for me to find a product i love! This is one of them! It truly makes your body smell amazing!
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my go-to date night perfume. It's floral but also has a slight smokey scent so it's seductive! The bottle will last forever too. I know there are a few flora scents and I would love to get more!
Veronica T.
A very pretty scent! Its a great day to night perfume. I love almost all of Gucci perfumes!
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
I am a perfume junkie, but I don't like to buy full size bottles because I tend to get bored of them rather quickly and then they just sit on my dresser making me feel guilty that I spent so much money in the first place. My friend has the same problem so she just ends of giving them away to me. I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I had morning swim classes last semester so I would smell like chlorine. This scent although light and floral was enough to mask the pool scent. I teach dance lessons and my students' parents are always telling me how good I smell. It's a lovely sophisticated scent that just brightens my mood. I already bought myself a huge bottle. Also, did I mention how stunning the bottle looks on my perfume shelf? It's a beautiful addition to any room.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing! The packaging is cute and the scent lasts a pretty good amount of time. I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love right away. Definitely recommended for a perfume lovers collection.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light and floral super blended not too strong .. Definitely recommend to others and well worth every penny spent on it
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great smelling perfume! It is a bit on the higher end of the price scale but worth every drop. The smell is long lasting without being too strong
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?