BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Such a sweet yummy perfume! I wore this on my wedding night haha. Reminds me of line brown sugar. So yummy and warm. It stays on your skin all day,I love it!!!
Sara S.
Muse, PA
Tough for me to find a product i love! This is one of them! It truly makes your body smell amazing!
Veronica T.
A very pretty scent! Its a great day to night perfume. I love almost all of Gucci perfumes!
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
This perfume smells amazing! The packaging is cute and the scent lasts a pretty good amount of time. I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love right away. Definitely recommended for a perfume lovers collection.
Lilly E.
Rosharon, TX
Very light and floral super blended not too strong .. Definitely recommend to others and well worth every penny spent on it
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Amazing smell! I bought it for one of my friends and I wish I bought me one cause it's amazing.
Arianna S.
Allen, TX
i love the smell is really sweet
the smell last all the day ia really good and i will never gwt bored of it
Ashley M.
Initially i love the way this smells. however as i wear it throughout the day the scent seems to become a bit softer, and begins to smell powdery
Cristina M.
Honestly, this is one of the best perfume fragrances I've ever smelled. My aunt owned this, and she let me have it. The scent is not very long lasting, but it smells amazing. The scent will usually last 30 minutes or an hour.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.