8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Emily N.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing! The packaging is cute and the scent lasts a pretty good amount of time. I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love right away. Definitely recommended for a perfume lovers collection.
Lilly E.
Lilly E.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very light and floral super blended not too strong .. Definitely recommend to others and well worth every penny spent on it
Dariene C.
Dariene C.
New London
I LOVE this scent! I wish I could buy more!! But ya know my wallets a lil empty rn lol
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for special occasions and absolutely love the floral scent. It's not overpowering or too strong. The bottle is sturdy and I don't worry when my 16 month old picks it up.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Irving, TX
I love this fragrance! It's so feminine as fresh! This is my favorite perfume in the spring and summer months.
Monique D.
Monique D.
Cambridge , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing smell! I bought it for one of my friends and I wish I bought me one cause it's amazing.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is okay. I received a sample from ulta and I could say this scent lasts all day. Although after a while I kind of got sick of the scent that is why I wouldn't repurchase. But if you like floral scents this ones for you.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these perfume one of my favorite. It's a sweet smell. Not strong . It's a classy smell. Scent last all day. It smells soo good you will love it
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Allen, TX
i love the smell is really sweet
the smell last all the day ia really good and i will never gwt bored of it
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?