8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Yvonne P.
Yvonne P.
One of my favorite fragrances. A light, flowery scent. Not overwhelming in anyway. This is a perfect spring/summer scent. A little goes a long ways with this one. I'm always complimented and asked what I am wearing. Ask for a sample next time your out and about. You'll be in love!
Ana B.
Ana B.
Ogden
Soft floral and sweet smell, super long lasting it will stay in your clothes all day. A little goes a long way. One of my all time favorites.
Nikkie r.
Nikkie r.
Ontario, CA
Smells amazing long lasting such a good brand definitely recommend this scent to anyone
Lily S.
Lily S.
Columbus, OH
one of my favorite perfumes! it's fruity and light, but lasts long. great fragrance without being overpowering. i got this product at sephora. i get compliments on the scent all the time! i don't think they could make it any better
Norma P.
Norma P.
Modesto, CA
I am not huge on floral scents, but this perfume is awesome!! I love Gucci fragrances, they never let me down. By far, Flora is my favorite!! It's not too floral. It has a sweet fruity note to it that helps balance the scent out. Not to mention, it lasts all day! I love it!
Melody B.
Melody B.
I LOVE this scent! It's beautiful and perfect for summer! My boyfriend loves it and he says the smells linger around the house! It stays on your skin for a long time, even after the gym I can smell it. Definitely will buy again :)))))
Suzanne I.
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a sweet yummy perfume! I wore this on my wedding night haha. Reminds me of line brown sugar. So yummy and warm. It stays on your skin all day,I love it!!!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Muse, PA
Tough for me to find a product i love! This is one of them! It truly makes your body smell amazing!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
A very pretty scent! Its a great day to night perfume. I love almost all of Gucci perfumes!
Emily N.
Emily N.
Harrisburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing! The packaging is cute and the scent lasts a pretty good amount of time. I received a sample of this from Sephora and fell in love right away. Definitely recommended for a perfume lovers collection.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?