BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Cassidy C.
Long Beach, CA
I use this perfume almost every day. It smells very floral like and lasts all day. It's my favorite daytime scent especially in the spring and summer. The bottle is beautiful and nice quality. I would definitely buy again when I am almost out!
Tania M.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this from a friend because age said she didn't really liked the smell but I loved it. I'm a big fan of perfumes and this one is perfect
dana b.
Floral scents are my favorite and this one tops them all. It last so long it even lingered after a shower! Its super light and the packaging is adorable. I would definitely recommend.
Mayra R.
This scent is okay. I received a sample from ulta and I could say this scent lasts all day. Although after a while I kind of got sick of the scent that is why I wouldn't repurchase. But if you like floral scents this ones for you.
Devin B.
Thus stuff smells so good! I will always choose the original Gucci flora in the black and gold bottle but i would deffinitly love to have this also!
Amanda L.
I love gucci scents. But this one is too much for me. I feel like I'm suffocating when I wear this or anyone around me.
Julieanna M.
From the moment I spray on my GUCCI Flora I am in a breezy paradise of light and fresh scents of heaven. I love how long the scent lasts, and typically perfume doesn't have a long wear on my skin. I like how much this is delightfully soft and fragrant, but not in a bad baby powderish way. I might just say this is a women's weapon...use it wisely, scent can be quite dangerously sexy!
Logan T.
Hilliard, OH
One of my favorite fragrance! It last all day and it stays strong. It's a little pricey!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
I'm not into floral fragrances but this Gucci Flora is amazing! The scent lasts all day and it is just nice and fresh! I wear it to work and when I go out on the town. The price is comparable to similar fragrances and well worth every penny!
Daisy U.
This perfume is a much more fancy smell for a dinner date to when you want to umpress your loved one
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.