8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Tynish F.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not into floral fragrances but this Gucci Flora is amazing! The scent lasts all day and it is just nice and fresh! I wear it to work and when I go out on the town. The price is comparable to similar fragrances and well worth every penny!
Daisy U.
Daisy U.
This perfume is a much more fancy smell for a dinner date to when you want to umpress your loved one
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love floral scents perfumes and this is probably one of my favorites! It las long and smells wonderful
Buen olor y demás
La calidad de este producto es genial no solo del producto
Jeanelle M.
Jeanelle M.
Great for an everyday casual or conservative career fragrance. Light with light with essences of gardenia and freesia.
Misty E.
Misty E.
Helena, MT
I absolutely love this omg I wear it every where I go. I could never live a day with out this.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a good smelling perfume, but if you don't like super sweet smelling perfume I would not recommend it
Karina P.
Karina P.
Love this scent because its very light. Definitely something to use during day time
Erika M.
Erika M.
Hartford, CT
Lo amo es uno de mis favoritos. Fue el primer perfume que me regalaron mis padres . Su aroma me gusta mucho lo sieve que es
Tyler A.
Tyler A.
One of my other favorites. Smells light and girly, long lasting. I got mine as a gift and I've gone out and bought it myself since. The smell isn't heavy or too overpowering. It's really light so it's great to wear every day.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?