BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Trudy L.
Lebanon, NJ
While lighter than many other Gucci fragrances, I found this one to be a little too sweet
Kassy R.
Baytown, TX
Me gusta mucho este perfume dura durante todo el dia y su aroma es muy agradable y rico
Karina P.
Love this scent because its very light. Definitely something to use during day time
Mayela S.
Compton, CA
I love this perfume to go out or what days that you felt like you smell beautiful.
Buen olor y demás
La calidad de este producto es genial no solo del producto
Elianys C.
Gucci is usually a really expensive brand but this is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. My boyfriend got it for an anniversary and I've loved it ever since. I definetly recommend it.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
OMGOODNESS, I can't even say enough about this product. Everywhere I go, people want to know what type of perfume I am wearing. It makes me feel special to be the center of perfume attention. I love GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette!!!!!!!!
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
This fragrance is spectacular! If you enjoy something light and floral, this might be for you. I wore this on my wedding day and have never looked back.
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my go-to date night perfume. It's floral but also has a slight smokey scent so it's seductive! The bottle will last forever too. I know there are a few flora scents and I would love to get more!
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
I am a perfume junkie, but I don't like to buy full size bottles because I tend to get bored of them rather quickly and then they just sit on my dresser making me feel guilty that I spent so much money in the first place. My friend has the same problem so she just ends of giving them away to me. I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I had morning swim classes last semester so I would smell like chlorine. This scent although light and floral was enough to mask the pool scent. I teach dance lessons and my students' parents are always telling me how good I smell. It's a lovely sophisticated scent that just brightens my mood. I already bought myself a huge bottle. Also, did I mention how stunning the bottle looks on my perfume shelf? It's a beautiful addition to any room.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.