8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is so unique to me! It's a mix of fresh, floral, and a little woodsy. I get so many compliments when I wear this fragrance.
Susana V.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo esta fragancia, cuando quiero sentirme bella y delicada la uso. Es la favorita de mi mamá.
Ida Rose B.
Ida Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is pretty nice, it's a good mix of floral smells. I think it could be a bit sweeter for my taste, but overall it's really not bad. Gucci does a really good job of creating perfumes for everyday use.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
fountain , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites! Its the perfect scent for all occasions. The Floral scent is perfect its not overwhelming at all.
Rozaline T.
Rozaline T.
Middlebury Center, PA
I love this perfume! It smells flirty and floral! It last for a decent amount of time after spraying it on! I love Gucci perfume!
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Havelock, NC
Love this perfect. It's very flirty and floral. It lasts a decent while. All Gucci perfume is really nice but this one is my favorite!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
This fragrance is spectacular! If you enjoy something light and floral, this might be for you. I wore this on my wedding day and have never looked back.
Elianys C.
Elianys C.
Gucci is usually a really expensive brand but this is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. My boyfriend got it for an anniversary and I've loved it ever since. I definetly recommend it.
gena A.
gena A.
Such a gorgeous scent, it definitely reminds me of a spring perfume. Definitely worth the try for sure.
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMGOODNESS, I can't even say enough about this product. Everywhere I go, people want to know what type of perfume I am wearing. It makes me feel special to be the center of perfume attention. I love GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette!!!!!!!!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?