8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Kaz T.
Kaz T.
Forest Hills, NY
I am a perfume junkie, but I don't like to buy full size bottles because I tend to get bored of them rather quickly and then they just sit on my dresser making me feel guilty that I spent so much money in the first place. My friend has the same problem so she just ends of giving them away to me. I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I had morning swim classes last semester so I would smell like chlorine. This scent although light and floral was enough to mask the pool scent. I teach dance lessons and my students' parents are always telling me how good I smell. It's a lovely sophisticated scent that just brightens my mood. I already bought myself a huge bottle. Also, did I mention how stunning the bottle looks on my perfume shelf? It's a beautiful addition to any room.
Josie O.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Such a great smelling perfume! It is a bit on the higher end of the price scale but worth every drop. The smell is long lasting without being too strong
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this fragrance. I feel so fancy when I wear this and I only use it for special occasions. I would definitely recommend for someone who likes a sweet fragrance.
Amy A.
Amy A.
Cullman, AL
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. I wish I would have gotten me some. This is one of the best perfumes that I have ever smelled
Elena R.
Elena R.
Corp Christi, TX
Love these perfume one of my favorite. It's a sweet smell. Not strong . It's a classy smell. Scent last all day. It smells soo good you will love it
Inna G.
Inna G.
Absolutely Amazing smell. You feel like you're in paradise. This is something I recommend to all my friends Because it's a delicious, fun and light smell and most amazingly it lasts all day long! I would definitely buy this again.
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this for my birthday and omg I love the smell! Its perfect! It is not too floral. It is vey girly and my go to scent for the moment. :)
Brook C.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this perfume it smells amazing and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. It's a good value and it's affordable and long lasting. And the bottle is cute. I would recommend it to so many people.
Estefany Q.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Captivate anyone in your proximity when you're wearing the rich, empowering aroma of Flora by Gucci Glorious Mandarin. Created with the bold, energetic woman in mind, this refreshing scent is perfect for a day at the office or a fun meeting with friends. This enchanting fragrance is contained in a 3.3-ounce spray bottle for a lasting reserve and easy application.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells amazing in my opinion. If you like feminine light floral fragrances then you'll love this.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?