8 colors available

BY GUCCI #45 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
White Plains, MD
A beautiful fragrance with a light but powerful smell. I bought the fragrance at Sephora in DC. You can wear this everyday and even on date night. I would buy this for my sisters because they are always using mine. Every women should have this in there perfume selection.
Lexi S.
Lexi S.
This perfume is absolutely amazing!! The smell is light and doesn't overwhelm but is noticeable! The floral scent is amazing and smells just like flowers! It lasts all day long through work and school or whatever you have going on! Amazing perfume, would buy again!
Martina A.
Martina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister gave me this perfume and I fell in love with it. I could actually say it lasts forever, I always have trouble with perfumes lasting on me but not with this one. It's a fresh smell and not too strong. I'm down to a half bottle and scared to finish it!
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
This is my go to summer scent . It smells very sweet and floral . It is a light subtle scent. It has no problem lasting all day . The bottle is also lovely and looks nice on my vanity . I would repurchase this when I run out . A little goes a long way.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Gucci fragrance. It has a light floral scent. It has notes of gardenia and is in a nice lavender bottle. The Gucci perfumes are a bit pricey, but it comes in a large bottle that will last forever. I like that is subtle and not overwhelming
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I had a sample of this and I really really love it ūüėć! I think this is my signature perfume! Beautiful bottle, smells so so good like a true gardenia garden, last pretty long I would say and of course I need to buy it since I'm addicted to the scent <3
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
This is hands down my ultimate favorite perfume. My first bottle was a Christmas gift, and I was hooked! It lasted for the whole day with just 4 squirts. I've never had another favorite compare to Gorgeous Gardenia. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this photo! I've been using this perfume for years and it never gets old. My favorite part about it is it's not a fruity scent. I usually get it from Macy's because they usually have a gift to go along with it.
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.

This perfume has an incredible fragrance, I used a whole bottle and want another . My boyfriend gave it to me , and really impress me with this detail achievement . I would use fascinates me , there are different presentations but I 'll take this .
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
LAS CRUCES, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my best friends and I were at Sephora recently and she loves perfume more than I do and has a habit of drowning herself in the perfumes! This one she sprayed and it smelled so good!!! It was flowery, fresh, lusty scents!! Highly recommend

Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?