BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Kaitlyn B.
This is my go to summer scent . It smells very sweet and floral . It is a light subtle scent. It has no problem lasting all day . The bottle is also lovely and looks nice on my vanity . I would repurchase this when I run out . A little goes a long way.
Rebecca T.
Watertown, WI
This is hands down my ultimate favorite perfume. My first bottle was a Christmas gift, and I was hooked! It lasted for the whole day with just 4 squirts. I've never had another favorite compare to Gorgeous Gardenia. I tell all of my friends to buy it!
Jennifer S.
Caguas
I had a sample of this and I really really love it ūüėć! I think this is my signature perfume! Beautiful bottle, smells so so good like a true gardenia garden, last pretty long I would say and of course I need to buy it since I'm addicted to the scent <3
Lauren Z.
Magnolia, TX
I cannot say enough good things about this photo! I've been using this perfume for years and it never gets old. My favorite part about it is it's not a fruity scent. I usually get it from Macy's because they usually have a gift to go along with it.
Crystal J.
LAS CRUCES, NM
One of my best friends and I were at Sephora recently and she loves perfume more than I do and has a habit of drowning herself in the perfumes! This one she sprayed and it smelled so good!!! It was flowery, fresh, lusty scents!! Highly recommend

Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Gucci never fails to impress. You always get your money's worth and this is a prime example. This perfume is wonderful. It goes on like a dream and stays on for hours on end. I count complain about such a perfect product. Definitely a must-have.
Michele M.
I got this perfume for a great price at TJ MAXX after trying a sample from Sephora. I love it! I am usually not a fan of floral scents, but this one is different enough and is unique. I like to wear it during the spring the for a fresh scent.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I really love this scent. It's floral but very light. Doesn't feel like you're drowning in the aroma at all. I use it daily, and it never feels overpowering. I do like sweeter scents though, so this may not be everyone's favorite.
Sara H.
This perfume looks fricken gorgeous! The packaging is amazing and I feel like it would smell so... So sexy! It looks like it has a girly scent! If I had the money I would definitely buy it! Lemme know how it smells you guys!!!!!
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
Love this girly scent! It's great for everyday wear as it is fresh and light. I always get complimented when I use this! Nice floral undertones that just make you smell like a put together lady lol! It really is a nice scent
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.