BY GUCCI #80 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Alexandra L.
San Diego
I was convinced to purchase this Gucci Flora scent after a Sephora make-up artist had me try it. The scent is very light, floral and refreshing. It's a perfect mix between Viva La Juicy and Marc Jacobs Daisy.  The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because it does not last very long, maybe about 3-4 hours and the packaging is nothing special.
Nadine Y.
Cameron, AZ
Who doesn't love Gucci! I mean come on. It smells so amazing and enchanting. Love wearing this when I go out. When I go out sometimes people ask what kind of perfume am I using. Just a lot of good compliments. One of my favs. Its a must try.
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
I'm not into floral fragrances but this Gucci Flora is amazing! The scent lasts all day and it is just nice and fresh! I wear it to work and when I go out on the town. The price is comparable to similar fragrances and well worth every penny!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
My favorite perfume in the whole world, I love a good perfume and this will forever be a classic of mine and I've had other amazing perfumes but I always go back to this one! It's a bit expensive but so worth it because the scent last all day
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This perfume is absolutely amazing. So amazing that I had a hard time finding it on the shelf. It was always sold out. I bought mine at Sephora but it took me a while of going back there to receive it. It's a very popular perfume smells very nice it has a combination between like a clean smell it and ifA fresh scent.
Claudia R.
Gainesville
I really love this scent. It's floral but very light. Doesn't feel like you're drowning in the aroma at all. I use it daily, and it never feels overpowering. I do like sweeter scents though, so this may not be everyone's favorite.
Jacqueline H.
San Francisco, CA
Every time I wear this perfume I get so many compliments. It's a good mixture of sensual, sexy, sweet but classy at the same time. It is an eau de parfum therefore it doesn't last as long as I would like it too but it linger for a good period of time and be payer with some beachy scent to make it last longer.
April F.
Basehor, KS
I tend to find something that I like and then stick with it.  I've been using Gorgeous Gardenia for almost four years now ±.  I love it!  It makes me feel pretty.  Whenever I'm around someone new, they always say that I smell nice and almost all the time ask me what I am wearing.  Should I tell them my secret?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
I chose this perfume for my wedding day and it could not be more perfect! It's the perfect blend of floral and amber that lends itself to a romantic feel with a hint of sexiness. And it's not too overpowering but still lasts all day! This is my new favorite! Very similar to Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is a beautiful floral scent. It's fresh and clean and feminine without being girly. It's appropriate for both night and day even the office. I'd recommend this if you enjoy white florals and airy scents
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.