BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Lauren C.
Arlington Hts, OH
I don't usually love floral scents but this stuff smells heavenly. It lasts all day and is one of my favorite spring/summer scents. It's not cheap but considering its a luxury brand i think the price is fair in comparison to others.
Jenny H.
Milpitas , CA
One of my absolute favorite perfumes, definitely my favorite from Gucci. Every drop is worth the price, and it smells amazing. It last about 8 hours before I have to spritz it on again, but I get many compliments!!
chrys j.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample of this in a coffret set for Christmas. Gucci basically took my favorite flower and revolutionized it it to the best SCENT EVER! Huge fan of this perfume and it is my first Gucci perfume!
Jackie C.
This is my absolute favorite scent of all time!. This has such a sweet and floral smell all in one and it’s amazing. Literally cannot go a day without spraying this on. Expensive but worth every penny.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
I'm usually not a fan of flowery scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. This is one of my go-to perfumes.  Whenever I wear this I always get asked what I am wearing. Two little sprays last me all day and night!! I would repurchase this perfume. It is almost 2oz for $78, which is an amazing deal to me!
Monique D.
Cambridge, MA
When I think of the holidays for now on this will be my go to scent ! It lasts so long and smells so amazing! It was a gift however I recommend going to sephora or ulta or anywhere it is sold to test the body chemistry and make sure it meshes well with you ! But I'm obsessed!!!!
Alexandra L.
San Diego
I was convinced to purchase this Gucci Flora scent after a Sephora make-up artist had me try it. The scent is very light, floral and refreshing. It's a perfect mix between Viva La Juicy and Marc Jacobs Daisy.  The only reason I'm giving it 3 stars is because it does not last very long, maybe about 3-4 hours and the packaging is nothing special.
Nadine Y.
Cameron, AZ
Who doesn't love Gucci! I mean come on. It smells so amazing and enchanting. Love wearing this when I go out. When I go out sometimes people ask what kind of perfume am I using. Just a lot of good compliments. One of my favs. Its a must try.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
I'm not into floral fragrances but this Gucci Flora is amazing! The scent lasts all day and it is just nice and fresh! I wear it to work and when I go out on the town. The price is comparable to similar fragrances and well worth every penny!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
My favorite perfume in the whole world, I love a good perfume and this will forever be a classic of mine and I've had other amazing perfumes but I always go back to this one! It's a bit expensive but so worth it because the scent last all day
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.