8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gucci Flora is one of my favorite scents for the early spring. It is highly floral and sweet smelling
Ewelina G.
Ewelina G.
Justice, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfume that will get people to ask what you're wearing. Such a lovely, light scent that lingers all day.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
My favorite perfume by far! Smells amazing although it's getting hard to find this one for purchase.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Brooklyn , NY
I get so many compliments on this scent! It's very sweet and girly! A must have for every girl!
Bashayr S.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fresh for the day time! I love to wear it everyday because it's so light ūüíē
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this fragrance so badly I wonder who's going to buy this for me!!!! ūüėĀ
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Havelock, NC
Love this perfect. It's very flirty and floral. It lasts a decent while. All Gucci perfume is really nice but this one is my favorite!
Sherry S.
Sherry S.
Honea Path, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMGOODNESS, I can't even say enough about this product. Everywhere I go, people want to know what type of perfume I am wearing. It makes me feel special to be the center of perfume attention. I love GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette!!!!!!!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
This fragrance is spectacular! If you enjoy something light and floral, this might be for you. I wore this on my wedding day and have never looked back.
Jen T.
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my go-to date night perfume. It's floral but also has a slight smokey scent so it's seductive! The bottle will last forever too. I know there are a few flora scents and I would love to get more!
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?