BY GUCCI #95 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so fresh for the day time! I love to wear it everyday because it's so light ūüíē
Laura H.
Valencia, CA
I absolutely ADORE this scent. It is one of my favorites. The only downside is the lack of staying power this has. 1 hour into my day and its completely gone =(
Valerie E.
La Quinta, CA
The scent is very fresh and soft. It's not strong like others I've smelled before. One of my all time favorite perfumes. The bottle is vey cute and elegant.
Tara A.
Toms River , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent! So pretty and the scent is long lasting. Great for everyday or special occasions! Very pretty scent.... smells fresh, clean and delicious!
Samantha B.
Kelso, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so expensive but I can't help to buy this product! I ordered it online so it came in a cute package! It works great with sensitive skin!
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want this fragrance so badly I wonder who's going to buy this for me!!!! ūüėĀ
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is amazing. It's floral and fresh at the same time. Perfect for everyday. Also, it lasts all day so the bottle will last you a good while!!!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
smells amazing!! Smells sweet, girly, flirty, floraly yummyness all in one!! The bottle is absolutely gorgeous definitely a nice high end fragrance.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent. It smells so good and it lasts all day!! The notes in this one are amazing! Worth the money and definitely my top 3!
Elizabeth M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cutest packaging! The product is very high quality. A little goes a long way and you do not have to re-apply. It has a classically feminine scent.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?