BY GUCCI #78 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Amazing perfume!! Show stopper and scene stealer. I definitely wear this when I go out on dates or with friends. I would recommend that any woman purchase this.
Laura H.
Valencia, CA
I absolutely ADORE this scent. It is one of my favorites. The only downside is the lack of staying power this has. 1 hour into my day and its completely gone =(
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Such a sweet yummy perfume! I wore this on my wedding night haha. Reminds me of line brown sugar. So yummy and warm. It stays on your skin all day,I love it!!!
Cynthia M.
I recently purchased this for my birthday and omg I love the smell! Its perfect! It is not too floral. It is vey girly and my go to scent for the moment. :)
Valerie E.
La Quinta, CA
The scent is very fresh and soft. It's not strong like others I've smelled before. One of my all time favorite perfumes. The bottle is vey cute and elegant.
Tara A.
Toms River, NJ
Love this scent! So pretty and the scent is long lasting. Great for everyday or special occasions! Very pretty scent.... smells fresh, clean and delicious!
Cassy M.
This beautiful floral is my go to, never over powering. I’ve done a bit of over-kill and purchased 3 bottles in the past year and it will never get old.
Megan S.
Hillsboro, OR
This fragrance is spectacular! If you enjoy something light and floral, this might be for you. I wore this on my wedding day and have never looked back.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
Such a great smelling perfume! It is a bit on the higher end of the price scale but worth every drop. The smell is long lasting without being too strong
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This perfume is so expensive but I can't help to buy this product! I ordered it online so it came in a cute package! It works great with sensitive skin!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.