8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
karla h.
karla h.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its smell really good. Prices are unbelivable. Cant affort it. It has a commen look like any other perfume. But the name says it all
Evy C.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is amazing. It's floral and fresh at the same time. Perfect for everyday. Also, it lasts all day so the bottle will last you a good while!!!
jazy P.
jazy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells really good but doesn't last long I am reallllllllllllllly mad the scent is really bomb  but not good quality
Lejla I.
Lejla I.
I liked how long it lasted, I could smell the perfume on the shirt I sprayed it on even the next day. Definitely worth it.
Nalani R.
Nalani R.
S El Monte
This product smells absolutely good, it is good as others but smells stronger than others, this product also lasts a long time.
Natori B.
Natori B.
Chillicothe, OH
This is my go to perfume. stays on all day. I have bought this one a couple times and the scent is really soft but just enough.
Jesenia V.
Jesenia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smell is super lovely I absolutely recommend this to everyone this is so great I love it and it's not too pricey at all
Emily J.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I think it's wonderful to wear for the spring and summer. This is Very feminine and does smell like flowers! The smell is not too overwhelming, but lasts for many hours. I think you get what you pay for with this floral scent. I will buy again!
Nastaran D.
Nastaran D.
Plano, TX
Love this! Smells so nice! Floral but subtle! Only complaint is that it doesn't last on the skin as long as I'd like it to.
Kaiyia H.
Kaiyia H.
Corning Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This whole entire brand Gucci is the best perfume in the world you have to try it! it will make you smell like a goddess
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?