BY GUCCI

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Esse com certeza é um dos melhores perfume da marca, gucci, maravilhoso, um dos meus favoritos, é doce, suave. É uma delicia usa-lo. E sem falar que a fixaçao dele que achei boa, dura umas duas horas. Mas vale cads centavo.
Gucci is the only brand who makes allt of great fragrances. This perfume is definitly a must. If you like fruity but also a sexy scent n, this perfume is something for you
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
I actually hate to get sample perfume but I decided to give this one a try and it's my go to for a nicer outfit. The floral scent is beautiful and lasts all day long. It's not so overwhelming strong that it's annoying at all. The only downside is that's it's hard to find in stores, it's confusing because the flora scent has three different versions. I haven't had the chance to try the other two because I cannot find it.
Elianys C.
Gucci is usually a really expensive brand but this is my FAVORITE perfume of all time. My boyfriend got it for an anniversary and I've loved it ever since. I definetly recommend it.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this perfume it smells amazing and I always get compliments when I'm wearing it. It's a good value and it's affordable and long lasting. And the bottle is cute. I would recommend it to so many people.
Laura H.
Valencia, CA
I absolutely ADORE this scent. It is one of my favorites. The only downside is the lack of staying power this has. 1 hour into my day and its completely gone =(
Review for: 14003233806 By Gucci 100Ml-3. 3Oz more...
Amazing perfume!! Show stopper and scene stealer. I definitely wear this when I go out on dates or with friends. I would recommend that any woman purchase this.
Suzanne I.
Milford, MA
Such a sweet yummy perfume! I wore this on my wedding night haha. Reminds me of line brown sugar. So yummy and warm. It stays on your skin all day,I love it!!!
Cynthia M.
I recently purchased this for my birthday and omg I love the smell! Its perfect! It is not too floral. It is vey girly and my go to scent for the moment. :)
Valerie E.
La Quinta, CA
The scent is very fresh and soft. It's not strong like others I've smelled before. One of my all time favorite perfumes. The bottle is vey cute and elegant.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.