8 colors available

BY GUCCI #32 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Dulce J.
Dulce J.
Got this perfume as a present on my birthday and I absolutely love it. I try not to wear it everyday I don't want to run out.
Jonalyn G.
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
Gucci is among my fave perfumes. I prefer the gracious tuberose among others because the scent is light and very feminine.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Kingsburg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is just oka. Not the best, but not the worst. I kind of wear on days I feel like I have no one to impress. I wouldn't buy it again
DeLena T.
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent. It smells so good and it lasts all day!! The notes in this one are amazing! Worth the money and definitely my top 3!
Maria V.
Maria V.
Los Lunas, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this perfume ! has an amazing smell to it! i would like to try more of their stuff out for sure! not affordable but really worth it!
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a fragrance collection of over 60 different scents. Gucci Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia is in my top five favorite fragrances in my collection. I get compliments every single time I wear it. I gift a bottle to my friend for Christmas and she loves it too and wears it constantly.
destiny g.
destiny g.
Weatherford, TX
Very elegant but fruity smell, really only for special occasions due to the price but it is absolutely delightful. Would highly recommend
angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great spring/ summer fragrance. It has a delicate floral scent that stays on all day. I always get compliments when I wear it.
Jenn Y.
Jenn Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite perfumes for spring and summer. The gardenia isn't over powering and is very gentle which is lovely.
Krizia F.
Krizia F.
It has a light floral scent, so it make it perfect for the days you want to smell fresh and expensive. Usually the Gucci perfumes does not disappointed and with this one is not the exception. It's also perfect for a special gift.
Lexi R.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?