BY GUCCI #95 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I got this in a subscription box as a sample size and instantly fell in love, I actually hate to get sample perfume but I decided to give this one a try and it's my go to for a nicer outfit. The floral scent is beautiful and lasts all day long. It's not so overwhelming strong that it's annoying at all. The only downside is that's it's hard to find in stores, it's confusing because the flora scent has three different versions. I haven't had the chance to try the other two because I cannot find it. Would highly recommend if you like floral feminine scents.
Jacqueline B.
I wanted a long lasting, expensive, and great smelling perfume for my birthday. Finally after going through almost every bottle at Dillard's I settled on this one, the catch being I didn't want an Eau de Toilette. I should have listened to my first mind and not gotten it because as it may smell great my mother told me when I was young that Eau de Toilette = toilet water, as the scent never stays long. So I find myself adoring the scent, but I have to spray quite a bit of it for others to notice I'm wearing it.
Zeynep I.
Hallandale, FL
Some reviews stated this was counterfeit. However I had no issues....bottle and packaging are perfect and the scent is just the same. Not sure what others received but mine was authentic. So glad I took a chance! Well worth the price!
Jessica E.
Hayward, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this scent! It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work! Even though I don't smell it on me, I get A LOT of compliments. It smells different on everyone though. My coworker decided to purchase the same one and other coworkers don't even think we are wearing the same one
Rachel C.
After using many different perfumes over the years, I have finally found my signature scent I can wear day or night. I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent. The best part is that it lasts all day! I'm almost always asked 'What perfume are you wearing?'.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a fragrance collection of over 60 different scents. Gucci Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia is in my top five favorite fragrances in my collection. I get compliments every single time I wear it. I gift a bottle to my friend for Christmas and she loves it too and wears it constantly.
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's very pleasant and I do get compliments when I wear Gucci Flora but sometimes I feel it's too sweet for my taste
Krizia F.
It has a light floral scent, so it make it perfect for the days you want to smell fresh and expensive. Usually the Gucci perfumes does not disappointed and with this one is not the exception. It's also perfect for a special gift.
Emily J.
Akron, OH
This stuff smells amazing. I think it's wonderful to wear for the spring and summer. This is Very feminine and does smell like flowers! The smell is not too overwhelming, but lasts for many hours. I think you get what you pay for with this floral scent. I will buy again!
Andrea P.
Daly city, CA
This is one of my top five favorite perfumes. It has a fruity yet floral scent to. It's hard to explain. It reminds me of viva la juicy perfume. I love it for the spring time
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
LaCresha J.
What is the predominant scent in this fragrance?