BY GUCCI #29 in Perfume for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
Sara H.
This perfume looks fricken gorgeous! The packaging is amazing and I feel like it would smell so... So sexy! It looks like it has a girly scent! If I had the money I would definitely buy it! Lemme know how it smells you guys!!!!!
Dana F.
Meriden, CT
This is my favorite perfume. Although its an eau de toilette, it stays very strong throughout the day and I love how the floral smell lingers for a long time. Its just light enough where you can use it everyday and its not too much
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
This is my favorite splurge perfume! I was very surprised I liked it because i can't stand heavy floral scents. This scent isn't heavy what so ever, it's very light and smells amazing. It's my go to and the scent is long lasting!
Heather B.
Shelby, NC
This perfume has a very beautiful scent. Perfect for spring and summer because of the floral scents. Not to overpowering. First time buyer but I would definitely repurchase. I recommend anyone who loves a good perfume to give this a try.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
I really love this perfume because it's very casual and it's light to using everyday. The scent it's sweet sweet sweet & honey one it even the bottle is very nice and it's very cute look like. Everyone has try it.
Sonte R.
I got this perfume for my mother, she absolutely loves it. It smells so good, and it's not to strong. I even use it sometimes. It's a bit pricey but so worth it honestly. I love it, and I consider buying it again for myself
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my go-to date night perfume. It's floral but also has a slight smokey scent so it's seductive! The bottle will last forever too. I know there are a few flora scents and I would love to get more!
Aydee G.
Love the gardenia smell. It's such a fresh scent. So romantic. My husband fell in love with this scent. He surprised me with it. That's how much he loved it. The bottle is cute. But the smell!! Heaven!!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Nice floral scent not over powering l love the gift set
Great value in a set little pricey for some I love the packaging of the bottle very elegant very dainty girly and sweet I recommend you try it
Tyler A.
One of my other favorites. Smells light and girly, long lasting. I got mine as a gift and I've gone out and bought it myself since. The smell isn't heavy or too overpowering. It's really light so it's great to wear every day.
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.