BY GUCCI #76 in Fragrance for Her

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

GUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Toilette
  • "It's very light and floral but even lasts my whole 12 hour shift at work!" in 1 review
  • "I'm usually not a fan of floral scents since most have a powdery or heavy floral overtones, but Gorgeous Gardenia is the perfect balance of a light gardenia floral scent mixed with a light sugary scent." in 1 review
Sonte R.
I got this perfume for my mother, she absolutely loves it. It smells so good, and it's not to strong. I even use it sometimes. It's a bit pricey but so worth it honestly. I love it, and I consider buying it again for myself
Aydee G.
Review for: GUCCI Flora Eau De Toilettes Spray, Gorgeous Gardenia, 3.4 Fluid Ounce more...
Love the gardenia smell. It's such a fresh scent. So romantic. My husband fell in love with this scent. He surprised me with it. That's how much he loved it. The bottle is cute. But the smell!! Heaven!!
Jen T.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is my go-to date night perfume. It's floral but also has a slight smokey scent so it's seductive! The bottle will last forever too. I know there are a few flora scents and I would love to get more!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Nice floral scent not over powering l love the gift set
Great value in a set little pricey for some I love the packaging of the bottle very elegant very dainty girly and sweet I recommend you try it
Tyler A.
One of my other favorites. Smells light and girly, long lasting. I got mine as a gift and I've gone out and bought it myself since. The smell isn't heavy or too overpowering. It's really light so it's great to wear every day.
Samantha M.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this fragrance. I feel so fancy when I wear this and I only use it for special occasions. I would definitely recommend for someone who likes a sweet fragrance.
Kat R.
Madison, WI
One of my absolute favorite scents ever!! I always have to have a bottle of this on hand. It's very beautiful- a mix beautiful floral and a hint of musk. It's seriously perfect
Brooke
To me I don't like the smell. It smells like flowers but it's too sweet of a smell. Received it as a gift but I would never personally buy it. Maybe people who like a more floral smell. Very strong and stays on all day
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Hermosa, es mi favorita. Me encanta su aroma y la elegancia que tiene si presentación. No quiero que se me acabe nunca, todos me preguntan qué perfume es, porque les encanta. Guchi son mis favoritas sus presentaciones y olores son excelentes, buena calidad y el maquillaje lo amo😍
Kamila H.
Hialeah, FL
I first smelled this perfume on my cousins friend and I fell in love. It is pricey but you get what you pay for and this is most definitely worth the money. It lasts all day, and it's sweet smelling but not too sweet which is what I like. This is a perfume that I have been raving about for weeks now!
Lexi R.
How does it snell
Donna B.
England
I've been looking for this everywhere does anyone know where I could get it?
Irina O.
cologne
Where did you find yours?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Fruity?
Sofia R.